the disappearing act

i awaken to a strange noise. almost like a cat in distress. i look to see a cat indeed in distress. i feel so bad i try to help it. luckily my dad is a veterinarian. the story ended by me helping the cat and it running along to its house. am i close? or am i far?

i really dont know. but i was about to risk my life by following that cat. and i did. i ended up in a farmhouse. i went into the gate and saw a man. he said something like, '' do you need to go home? are you a local to la poudre? as i heatd that name i ran back to the woods crying. 1 hour and 52 minutes from the place im supposed to be going. 

i have no i dea where im at. i cant do this i should go back to the house and ask for help. so i did. it was pretty easy to get there it was only a 13 minute walk. so when i got there i saw the weirdest thing ever. there was no house. 

but i followed the footprints carefully. they were still there, but they were slowly disappearing.

i was scared as heck. but i had to fight thst fear if i wanted to go home. after that day i kept on having the same dream. my mom comes and tells me that she sent me here for help. FOR HELP!!!!! FOR HELP!!!!!!

what kinda help is she trying to give me if they almost killed me twice?!?!

after that i slept it off and woke up happy. but in the afternoon all i could think about was my evil tia who acused me of stealing my moms jewlery. ugh. she will be there when i go to my mothers. if i do ever make it there.