Dancing on my own

"Did you fuck her"

"W-What"

"Dixie did you fuck her"addison yelled tears streaming down her face now dixie looked down at her hands"it was one time addison it didn't mean anything"

Addison stepped back as dixie stood up from the bed"no don't come near me"addison said as she ran her hand through her hair before turning around as she thought

"Addison I'm sorry"

Addison turned back around looking at Dixie"you promised me dixie you promised me that you and her didn't do anything together that you didn't like her"addison said more tears falling.

"I don't like her addison I never have it was a mistake I was drunk and I made a mistake it doesn't mean I don't love you"

"You promised me"addison said as she looked at Dixie broken dixie looked at her just as broken"addison I don't want to loose you"

"We were going to get married I thought we were happy"dixie looked at her sadly she took one step closer"we were happy"addison looked up at her

"What happened to us"

"We both got busy with work we never had time to do anything together then we started arguing all the time"dixie said looking addison in the eyes sadly

"Why her"

"She was just there all the time we got close and then that night me and you had got in a fight and I left I called her and she met me at a bar and it just happened"

Addison looked down and stared to cry again dixie walked over to her and grabbed her hugging her"I'm sorry"Dixie said as a tear slipped from her eye.

"I can't leave you dixie"dixie nodded"I know I can't either I don't want to"addison sobbed into Dixies shoulder"we can work it out baby we can get married and be happy like we were before I'll never do it again"

"How can I trust you when you already broke your promise"

"Because I'm going to do anything and everything I can to make sure you know you can trust me addison I love you that hasn't changed"

"Promise...promise me you'll never talk to her again and we will take ever Friday as a us day promise me you'll never do it again"

"I promise you I will do everything I can to make this work I promise you it will never happen again and I promise I'll love you forever and nothing will change that"

"I love you too"