chapter 5 - The World Has Turned and Left Me Here

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 5.22 "Home", on the Other Side, The Other Side came crashing down, overrun by chaotic winds.

Bonnie: (voice over from 5.21 Promised Land) "The Other Side is collapsing, and everyone in it is going away."

From 5.22 "Home", in the Salvatore Mausoleum, Luke and Ryan woke Tory and Lindsey up.

Luke looked between them in regret. "Damon and Kacie didn't make it through."

From 6.02 "Yellow Ledbetter", in the girls' dorm room, Elena and Liv were talking.

"Alaric will compel away any memories, and then make me forget that I had him do it," Elena told her.

From 6.02 "Yellow Ledbetter", in the girls' dorm room, Elena, Liv and Alaric were talking.

Alaric compelled Elena. "Who is Damon Salvatore?"

"He was a monster," Elena told them.

From 6.02 "Yellow Ledbetter", in the prison world's Town Square, Kacie, Bonnie and Damon were in the street.

"Where the hell are we?" Damon asked.

From 6.02 "Yellow Ledbetter", in the prison world, outside the Gilbert House, Damon showed them the date on the newspaper.

"1992," Bonnie told them.

From 6.03 "Welcome to Paradise", in the prison world, outside the small store, Damon, Kacie and Bonnie were talking.

"We're never getting out," Damon told them.

From 6.03 "Welcome to Paradise", in the prison world, in the small store, Kai was lounged in a chair, eating pork rinds.

Bonnie: (voice over from 6.02 Yellow Ledbetter) "There's someone else here."

From 6.04 "Black Hole Sun", in the prison world's boarding house, Damon, Kacie, Bonnie and Kai were talking.

"To get home, we'll harness the power of the eclipse using a mystical relic," Kai told them. "It's called an Ascendant."

From 6.04 "Black Hole Sun", just outside Mystic Falls, Kaylin and Nicola were talking.

"If you think that everything is fine between Enzo and me, then you haven't been paying attention," Kaylin told her. "I've been avoiding him ever since I found out that he killed Ivy."

"Yeah, Tyler helped me a lot," Nicola told her.

"I know you like him, Nikki, and it's so obvious that he likes you," Kaylin told her. "Why do you keep pushing people away like that?"

"So I don't have to worry about falling for him," Nicola answered. "No matter what happens, no matter who it is, whoever falls for someone in our family, they always pay for it, or they end up dead. I don't want that to happen to Tyler."

"Just let the walls come down, okay?" Kaylin asked.

From 6.04 "Black Hole Sun", in the boarding house, Jeremy and Eliza were talking.

Jeremy looked at her in realization. "That's why you changed so much after Bonnie and Kacie died. You think it's your fault."

Later, Jeremy and Eliza were sitting together on the couch, having drinks in hand, talking.