chapter 11 - Woke Up With a Monster

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 6.09 "I Alone", in the diner, Stefan, Kaylin, Matt, Enzo and Monique 'Sarah' were talking.

"I'm Zach and Gail's daughter," Monique told them. "Sarah Salvatore."

From 6.09 "I Alone", in Stefan's car, Stefan was in the driver seat. Kaylin was in the passenger seat. Monique was in the backseat.

"What the hell is going on, Stefan?" Kaylin asked.

"The real Sarah Salvatore is in her dorm room at Duke University, where she studies as an art major," Stefan told her.

Kaylin looked at Monique. "Then who the hell are you?"

From 6.09 "I Alone", outside, Monique got out of the car, starting to run away.

Kaylin rushed out of the car and in front of Monique to stop her.

"Monique," Monique told her.

From 6.09 "I Alone", in the road, Enzo grabbed Monique, pulling her back against him.

"Enzo, let her go," Kaylin told him.

"I just want the truth, love," Enzo told her, snapping Monique's neck, letting her body fall to the ground.

From 6.10 "Christmas Through Your Eyes", in the medical center, Eliza and Caroline were sitting on the bench.

"So our mom has a brain tumor," Eliza told her. "Then we'll just give her vampire blood."

"Eliza, do you think that if our blood cured cancer, we would have heard about that by now?" Caroline asked. 

They started to cry.

Caroline wrapped her arms around Eliza, holding her.

Eliza sat like that, crying in her older sister's arms, never moving.

From 6.08 "Fade Into You", in flashback to the woods, Young Jo and Kai were surrounded by their coven, holding hands, chanting.

Jo: (voice over from 6.08 Fade Into You) "In our coven's tradition, the twins merge their strength."

From 6.08 "Fade Into You", in the dorm building, everyone was sitting at the table.

"The stronger one wins," Jo told them.

"The weaker one dies," Lucas told them.

From 6.10 "Christmas Through Your Eyes", in Olivia's dorm room, Olivia and Lucas were talking.

"Why should we have to die because our sister's too weak to defeat our psychopath of a brother?" Olivia asked.

"Merging is our duty to the coven," Lucas told her. "It's why we were born."

From 6.10 "Christmas Through Your Eyes", in the cemetery, Kai continued to draw magic from the ground.

Damon, Kaylin, Cristian and Alaric only became more suspicious, unable to see what he was doing from there.

Kaylin: (voice over from 6.10 Christmas Through Your Eyes) "Sucked up all that magic from the Traveler spell."

 Kai levitated Alaric off of the ground, slamming him into a tree, making him fall to the ground. "A lot of magic."

From 6.09 "I Alone", in the road, Stefan and Kaylin were talking.

"The promise I made to you about keeping Sarah a secret?" Kaylin asked. "It doesn't abide to Nikki. I will tell her, and I will be the first one to tell her before anyone else tells her. She will give up on us. For good."