Panic

*Trigger warning- Self harm mentions, descriptions of anxiety attack*

*Midoriya POV*

I woke up the next day, not exactly remembering what happened the day before. Todoroki kun was next to me in my bed again. I woke him up, and he told me what happened. 

"Oh my god, I'm so, so sorry Todoroki kun!!!" I hid my head in my hands.

"It's fine Midoriya. But now my entire name sounds weird."

"Why?"

"Yesterday you were having trouble saying my name, so I told you to just call me Todo kun. Then, you kinda got obsessed with saying Todo kun." 

My face turned completely red, and I apologised again.

"I told you it's fine! You were honestly kind of cute drunk, but Bakugo found you extra annoying."

"I could've guessed that," I say and we laugh.

***

The rest of that day went by really quickly. The next day was Saturday, and that's when the storm finally stopped. Kachan and Todoroki kun went back to their houses. I'm so glad the storm is over, but I'm sad Todoroki kun had to leave. While Kachan was at my house he seemed nicer than normal, but I'm sure he'll be back to normal on Monday. 

Since I haven't been outside in like three days I go for a walk in the afternoon. It's still cloudy, and there are tree branches and fallen trees everywhere, but I enjoy the fresh air. Luckily, there were no casualties from the storm, but there were about twenty people who got hurt. Most of them were only minor injuries, but one of the people broke a leg. 

While I was walking by an alley I heard a noise. I look down the alley, and before I know it someone is putting a cloth over my mouth, and I faint. 

***

I open my eyes, and I'm gagged and tied to a chair. I try to scream, but I can't. Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. What do I do?  Someone walks in the room. He has black hair, blue eyes, and has scars all over his face. I struggle to get out of the chair,  but I'm completely stuck. The guy in the room rolls his eyes. He says, "I'm not going to hurt you. Now, I'm going to take the gag off you, but if you scream I will burn you alive." I nod. He takes off my gag. I ask, "Are you a villain?"

"Yes," he responds. "But, I only want you for information." I slowly ask, "What information do I have that you want?"
"You'll find out soon." I slowly nod. "Can you take me out of this chair?" He sighs, "Why not?..." He lets me out of the restraints. I rotate my wrists to get the blood flowing to my hands. "So, who are you?"

"I go by Dabi."

"If I'm going to trust you I'm going to need your real name."

"Fine. If you really need to know, my name is Touya Todoroki." I gasp. "B-but you were supposed to be dead! I was told you were dead!"

"Yeah, well here I am. No one can know about my actual identity. Ever."

"Okay, I can respect that." 

"So, who are you?"

"Wait... You kidnapped me not knowing who I was?"

"I knew you were Shoto's friend and that's all I needed."

"Um... I'm Izuku Midoriya."

"Okay, follow me and we can sit down and talk."

I follow him into a different room that is kind of a mini apartment. He sits down at a table and gestures to the seat I should sit in. I sit down, and Touya laughs, "Still uptight, are you? I'm not lying! I won't hurt you!"