When life is full of surprises part one

"Some people has secrets they burry deep inside like a seed, but a seed grows into a plant what about the secret you burry will it grow?"
            __________________

Rainbow dash was inside her cloud mansion,alone with her tortoise tank
sitting on one of the couches across her
Outside she could hear the rain pouring
so badly and she could hear the thunder roar while the lightning flashed all over the grey and blank sky
she walked to her room where she usual spends her time in solitude. Her
room was coated in light blue paint along with some dark blue curtain and her bed had a white cover and blue blanket
She opened the door to her closest and changed to a black leather vest, white shirt and black leggings and finally she stepped into some black heeled boots.
Dash walked down stairs,and saw a picture of her and soarin together at the royal wedding she slammed the picture on the table startling tank near by,she smiled, she turned her back and saw a huge portrait of her dad, bow hot hoof,dash grabbed one of the swords in one of the statue and began ripping her dad's portrait, "Your mother is a monster!" That was what her father would always say to her, ~monster!~ was all she could hear. Tears flodded her eyes, as she began ripping more and more.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Flashback

"I'll get the door honey." "Okay mommy be back and we will play princess and monster!" The rainbow haired girl said, her mother nodded and closed the door. After a while, she heard her mother scream for help, she quickly opened her door but it was locked "DIE YOU MONSTER!" Was all she could hear.

End of flash back.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Meanwhile, soarin and fleetfoot was at ponyville visiting for no reason when all of the sudden it rained, the two quickly flew to a cloud structure nearby,all soaked wet, when they flew nearer they could hear sobbing and crying, the more the near they could hear rainbow dash's cries,.. wait? Why is she crying? Soarin said to himself, he pulled over to the mansion, "Where are you going?" Asked fleetfoot, "Follow me!" Soarin demanded,and fleetfoot followed him,the both landed on her porch,and knocked on the door, "Anyone home?!" Fleet said,but no one answered, "over here!" Soarin said as he jumped inside an open window, and she followed. They stepped inside the mansion, and they heard rainbow's voice of sobs and cries, "over there!" Fleet said,pointing to a shadow fugure ripping a portrait,they ran to the figure and saw a rainbow headed girl with a sword on her right hand using it to rip the portrait, "Crash!" Soarin called out to grab her attention,but it seemed like she heard anything and continued to rip the portrait, he ran to her and hugged her, "let go of the sword." Soarin whispered to her ear, this sent shivers to her spine, she calmed down and let go of the sword, the sword fell on the floor, startling fleetfoot,dash broke the hug and looked at soarin, and fleetfoot tears running down her sparkling magenta eyes, fleetfoot ran to her "Are you okay?" She asked, she nodded no and pulled soarin into a hug, soarin was shocked,and blushed but he also hugged back, fleetfoot was smiling ready to crack a joke to both of them but she just stood there,smiling.

                     Time Skip
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"What are you guys doing here in ponyville?" Dash asked with two towels on her hands, "Oh we were just visiting...No reason." Fleetfoot responded, dash shooked her head and threw towels to soarin and fleetfoot
"Anyways what happened to you?" Soarin asked as he rubbed the towel on his navy blue hair, "n-nothing." Dash replied looking outside the window "okay" fleetfoot replied sarcasmly, rainbow dash turned her gaze to the both of them still drying them selves,
"Ooo! Who's that man on that picture!" Fleetfoot said,pointing the picture at the middle of the wall, dash sighed,and pulled out a kitchen knife and threw it to her fathers picture, this almost startled fleetfoot, dash pulled out another knife to throw at the picture but her wristed was held by soarin, "Hey let me go!" She demanded, but he didn't, she tried to pull her hand but this time when she tried she pulled soarin with her, his hands were both in the walls while dash's back hit the wall, dash was beggining to turn red so was soarin, fleetfoot who was witnessing this pushed soarins face making them kiss.