Drowning sorrows 2

Earlier that day,

Rainbow Dash, walked outside the locker room with soarin, " you okay?" He Asked, rainbow dash nodded and began eating her apple she kept on her locker an hour ago, she sighed thinking about her mom and her friends, she stopped walking and soon as she could feel everything around her sink, " dash you okay?" Soarin asked,placing his hand on her shoulders she turned to him and suddenly letting go of the apple then fell on the ground, " Crash!" "What happened here?" A voice from behind soarin said, "Wave! Go and find spitfire! Tell her that crash is poisoned and im taking her to the hospital!"Soarin said, waking her up, the apple rolled to soarin's boots, and quickly turned to a rotten one,  "yes sir!" Wave chill responded" it's poisoned." He said quickly picking up rainbow dash bridal style and flew faster than lighting to the hospital.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Rainbow dash, could hear a beeping noise and she opened her eyes slowly and saw a nurse on the right side with her check board, "Oh my gosh! Miss dash your awake!." The nurse said, before dash could say anything the nurse ran outside looking for the doctor, " Mr. Skies!! Doctor! She is awake!" She shouted, catching her breath " WHAT?!!" The both said, soarin ran to dash's room and saw her awake with a confusion look, the doctor looked at the monitor, and his check board, "miss dash? Can i ask you a question?" He asked, she noodded "have you been poisoned before?" The doctor asked, soarin and the nurse's eyes widened.

Flash back

"Bow Rainbow! Breakfast is ready!" Windy whistles called out, "comming honey!" Bow responded, he turned his back to where his daughter was but she wasn't there " Race ya'!" The little rainbow said, and began running towards the dining room "Hey! Wait for me!" He said running behind her,
"I'm the winner!" Dash said sticking her tounge out eating her waffles,her dad let out a sigh ' that's my daughter!' He said, drinking his coffee, "Mommy isn't aunt silver gonna join us for breakfast?" Dash asked, " she was but she had to leave for work early this morning for emergency." Her mom replied "oh ok." Dash replied, then suddenly they heard something rattle on the back yard, "honey what was that noise?" Asked bow, windy shrugged and rose from her seat, she walked to a nearby window and took a peek from it, "no ones here" she replied, "honey help!" Bow said, windy turned her back and saw dash choking. She quickly turned her phone and called the hospital.

End of flash back

Dash noodded her head -no- even though it was a lie it seemed like everyone buyed it,  " it seems like miss dash is tired so please leave." The doctor said, and eveyone left the room.