Chapter 1

The girl was resting in her room, due to playing a friendly game of archery. She rather not question why she likes doing it, but more why she enjoys it.

Anyways, she stared at the arrow that pierced the wall.

What is taking him so long?

She began to long about how long she was gonna be held captive in that chamber. It was terrible for her mental state and she began to question why that strange man wanted to help her.

Just when she was just about stuck on decision and disobey the strangers orders, the door opened.

And there he stood: The brown haired, green eyed gentleman. He wore a green tuxedo and heeled shoes. Pretty much shown to be filled with wealth.

He walked over to her, with a smile on his face that didn't seem to make her have any horrible vibes about him.

All the girl did was tilt her head.

"You remember my name?" He asked, voice sounding of an angel.
She nodded her head and wrote on the paper that sat next to her: "Oliver"

Oliver's eyes gleamed in kindness. He then looked around the room and sighed. "I see you've been busy."

The girl nodded again, as he sat up and took the arrow out of the wall. He stared at it, like a disappointing science project.

"I can tell that you have been growing impatient." He says.
Which she was. But she didn't say that towards him.

"I promise to him about you." Ollie says. "I just think that he won't except you."

He turns to her again, this time eye contact.

"You realize that.. Don't you?"

The girl only nodded. She knows that the king has a temper. And the last thing she needs is for Ollie to get hurt.

He smiles and kisses her forehead. "Good. I'll be right back with food, okay?"

She nodded, as Ollie walks out and closes the door.
-
-
-
Now you may have noticed that I have left a BUTLOAD of things out. The most recent thing: Her name. What happened.

You will learn once we dive deeper into the story. Now the one thing I need is a name idea. Plz comment down some ideas and maybe, just maybe, I might use them