Chapter 5: Back to earth

"Stop. Right. There," Lasrin said. "You've been sentenced to death."

"Lasrin, what are you talking about? We're all descendants of the great air spirit," Cemgea responded.

"I read you thoughts. We can't read our own thoughts. But we can read intruder's thoughts," he explained.

"Run." They started running towards the wall with the whole kingdom a their heels.

We need to get away from all of them," Atlas yelled as our disguises wore off.

"Oh, you think?" I yelled back.

"Get ready to jump!" He said as he pointed to the wall.

"I can't jump that high!"

"Well you'll have to get over it somehow."

"Hold on." Inferna took in a deep breath and exhaled fire. It started taking shape and formed into her phoenix.

"You never told me you could eat it."

"I kept her inside my body, for safekeeping."

"Jump!" He jumped higher than any human could while she jumped on Spark who took off over the 50 foot wall.

"Showoff," she muttered.

"Water molecules."

"What?"

"I used the water in the air to jump. I'm not superhuman."

"That makes sense."

"So which way is the fire kingdom?" Atlas said.

"Excuse me?"

"As I said we're going there," he reminded.

"No, let's go to the earth kingdom first," Inferna said.

"Ok," he said. "But first eat this." And he handed her a tiny silver pill.

"Let me guess, earth disguise/ transformation pill?" she sighed.

"Yes."

"I bet this tastes like rocks." And she was right. It felt like someone was shoving boulders down her throat. Then she blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------
When she came to, the first thing she saw was mud. There was mud everywhere. Then she remembered, I'm in the earth kingdom. She sighed and got out of bed. At least its not completely dirt, a very cheerful part of her said. She looked in the mirror to see her hair (now black) in a ponytail with gold streaks. She wore a knee high green dress and brown sandals with her bag slung over her shoulder. Inferna opened the door, bumping into a man.

"Good morning, Dana," he said cheerfully. She looked behind her and saw no one.

"Me?" she asked.

"Yes you," he responded, closing the door. "It's me, Nebis."

"Sorry I don't know you."

"The name's Atlas." he whispered.

"Oh, you." she sighed. "So what are we doing here?"

"Resting." He pulled her outside. As soon as she stepped outside, she saw everything.

"Oh right. The earth kingdom can see with the sand in the air," he continued.

"And what about the ground?" Dana asked.

"Too hard to see through," he answered.

"And the air kingdom?" she questioned.