Chapter 2

The names hullum, Not a pleasant name to have seeing as half the population sees me as a scum. I work around the black market, the sewers of the kingdom, as distatestful as it sounds the sewers are actually pretty clean surprisingly, probably since its inhabited by a lot of felons.I normally work around but i do have an accomplice, i suppose you could call him that. Mikes,He's not the smartest of the bunch but hes damn good at his job. Ill give him that.In any case let's just get on with the story i suppose.

I remember the day exactly, 5th of May,3057, 12:03 AM. Waking up in a wheelbarrow of hay i lazily stretched. The hay wasn't comfortable in the slightest. Every morning i woke up with hay everywhere, hell i'd even walk around town and find hay in the middle of the day.A Loud screeching sound came from a distance over the hills, coming closer and closer by the minute. lookng upo my face dropped, knowing who the dreadful noise was coming from. Running whilst flayling his arms in the air like loose seaweed,mikes came running from the wheat field at me. "HULLUM,HULLUMMMM"He continued to screech my name giving me a headache, this kid was going to be the death of me. He reached me as he hunched down and panted. I stood over him crossing my arms thinking what could possibly be importanty enough to be screeching so loud and so early in the morning.Slowly but surely he caught his breath as i saw the worry and shock in his eyes. Uh Oh i thought,something was wrong. Really wrong. "Hullum, The king... He's gone missing." I stared wide eyed at him as my mouth started to slowly drop in awe, I was shacken suddenly when the bells in the kingdom started to ring drastically. The sound echoed in my ears as i beckoned mikes to follow me.

We slowly walked towards the centre of the town, large crowds were gathered in the middle as the town guards stood in the front where our beam of hope was located.The guards hushed everyone as they began to speak.

"Today at 12:00 AM, King Hollom has suddenly dissapeared. An investigation shall be carried out any minute now so the permiters of the castle have been closed off, this could lead to possible closures of roads and..." They carried on speaking about closures and all, however Izoned out for most of it. The fact that the king dissapeared out of nowhere didn't sit well with me. I know I'm a criminal but even so, the king ruled the kingdom well. He supported the black market aswell, in his own way. He protected us from the guards and gave us a safe place in the sewers.And now we have to live with the Army controlling the kingdom, we'll see how this goes. It should be intresting.Intresting indeed.