Chapter 1

Hollomia, a kingdom of wealth and power,atleast it was. You see the king has been missing for a couple days now and the kingdom is slowly falling apart. The only authority left are the kingdom militia. The Militia, whilst good at protecting the kingdom, aren't the most fitting when ruling and controling a kingdom. And hence the downfall of the kingdom had begun. 

We all loved the king, king Hollom was his name, he was an amazing ruler. The kingdom loved him. When he was around the kingdom of Hollomia was the biggest in the world, still are but we have definitely gone down. The kingdom has started to breakdown, menally and physically. The walls of the castle crumbled down the day the king went missing. I'm not surprised, they say nobles are chosen by the gods and it's clear King Hollom was othing less than that. 

We didn't really have a source of hope left after he dissapeared. That's when Lord Pebble stepped in, He was a great ruler of another kingdom across the lands. He was quite close to King Hollom so when the news reached the rest of the world he was shocked. Lord pebble stepped in too look after the kingdom but it's not the same and the whole kingdom knows it. Atleast we have a proper figure of authority.

Investigations have been set into place to figure out what happened to king Hollom yet to no avail, it's as if he dissapeared without a trace. No witnesses, no clues, nothing. The detectives were at a lose.

And that's where the story starts, and where we stepped in.