All In Good Times/Shoji Mezo

Female reader
🍋💙

(I really need to step up my Fem reader game lol. Hope my fellow ladies and some gentlemen enjoy!)

You and your boyfriend Shoji, were coming back from your shopping spree you basically dragged him on. But during the process, you could tell that you made him happy. Whenever the two of you were together he always seemed like he was in a much better mood.

On your way back however was always one of the rocky moments in your relationship. Whenever you'd make your way back on campus, the both of you were on the receiving end of inappropriate comments.

Mainly aimed towards Shoji. Comments saying how he didn't deserve you, that you were too good for him. Or that you were just easy, and felt sorry for him.

None in which were true! But you could tell that he always felt incredibly bad because of it.

You however had enough of the comments and went to confront them. But Shoji grabbed your hand with one of his and began to pull you away.

Once you had arrived at the dorm, he let go of your hand.

Y/N: Why'd you stop me Shoji! You know I don't like them talking about you like that!

Shoji: I know you don't. But I don't want you to get in trouble over me!

Y/N: Why not? You shouldn't let people treat you like that!

It was faint, but you could tell he was blushing. You went a step further and kissed his cheek as he was now as red as a tomato underneath that mask.

Shoji: I-I have to go and g-get ready for my outing with some of the guys! I'll drop these off in your room!

He said as he quickly began to speed walk up the stairs as you heard an all to familiar set of giggles. Mina came up to your left as Toru came up to your right.

Toru: You two are truly adorable!

Mina: Indeed, so who was it today?

Y/N: Some upperclassmen who asked me out earlier in the year!

Mina shook her head.

Mina: Upperclassmen acting like a bunch of bitter children. How sad!

Toru begins to laugh as you giggled and went towards the couch in the common room area. Where it was only the three of you.

Toru: So what have the two of you been up to with your boyfriends?

Y/N: Other than just hanging out and enjoying each other's company. Nothing much!

Mina: Same here, although all three of us get frisky from time to time. Nothing that I don't find fun!

Toru again began to laugh as you simply shook your head.

Mina: What's so funny?

Toru: Just you casually admiting having a threesome with Kirishima and Sero! That's what's funny.

Mina: Please, don't try to play miss innocent Toru! I hear you and Oijiro having fun when your alone, all the time.

Mina teased as Toru began to stutter. Until the conversation fell silent and both girls were looking at you.

Y/N: What?

Mina: I asked how have you and Shoji been in bed? Knowing all those hands, he must have you in great positions!

Your face began to heat up as Mina smirked.

Y/N: W-W-W-Wha-at are y-you talking a-a-about?

Mina: Your not all that innocent either sweetie! Now come on, give us all the juicy details!