One : first day

As the sunlight starts to creep into your rooom I wake up with struggle and get dressed. I slip on a cropped white shirt and some black ripped jeans. Its the first day of year 11! I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen and grabbed some berries before braiding my blonde hair. I look up at myself in the mirror and see my shiny blue eyes peeking through a couple of freckles.
"Kylie! We will be late!" My brother calls from down stairs.
"Coming!" I tell as I grab my phone and bag and follow him to his car.
"I'm driving over to work now but I can grab you some start bucks and drop you at school if you want?" He asked. I agree it was a good idea and 10 minutes later I was at school. I walked into the school and saw Clare, Jackie and Issy.
"Kylie!!" They yelled
"Hey girls! I've missed you"
"I've missed you too" Jackie said. Issy and Clare agreed. Then he bell rang. Jackie and I said bye to Issy and Clare as we walked to English together.
"I'm so glad we have all of our classes the same" she told me on the way. Jackie was my best friend. She lives two streets away so we see each other a lot.
"Me too!" I replied.
"Guess what Kylie, there is a new kid coming next week!" She said "apparently he's really hot"
"Great Jackie, but I'm already dating Will. You know that"
"I know but..Will doesn't treat you right" she replied
"It's okay Jackie, you just have to get to know him" I said, but I think she was right, I just didn't want to admit it.

*Hey guys! This is the first chapter! Please comment if you have any good ideas? I know it's short but I want to know what you guys want to read. Thankyou so much I'll work on the next chapter as soon as someone comments. 🤍*