#32

The next morning as Shehnaaz wakes up, she peeks through her eyes to see where Sidharth is. Soon, last night's events start playing in her mind and she is mortified with the thought of facing him.

Sidharth wakes up and sees Sana lost deep in thoughts and a smile forms on his face. He pulls her cheeks hard making her yelp and says, 'Kya hua baby, kya soch rahi ho itna? Tere mein dimaag hai itna sochne ka...Socha mat kar itna...'

Sana shoots daggers at him through her eyes and says, 'Subah subah bakwas kar raha hai...Thak nahi jata tu? Tujh mein badi dimaag hai? Kal tak to chilla raha tha har baat pey....'

Sidharth, 'Haan maine hi kiya sab kuch tune kuch nahi kiya...'

Shehnaaz says, 'Mujhe subah subah nahi jhagarna firse tere saath. Mein jaa rahi hoon..Bye'

Sidharth quickly pulls her hand towards her and hugs her tight and breathes in her ears, 'Mein bhi kaha jhagra kar raha hoon, meri jaan.'

He nuzzles her neck, and placing a soft kiss leaves out a soft sigh and says, 'Kal tera birthday haina? To fir aaj gussa mat hona. Aur sun ek baat, maine Arti ko usdin tujhe pareshan karne key liye bachaya tha, nahi pata tha mujhe ki ek hi ko save kar sakte ho...tujhe irritate karna chaya....badle mein tune class laga di meri...'

Shehnaaz purrs, 'Tune mujhe hurt kiya...pehle Arti ko bachaya fir mere upar hi gussa nikala...maine to nahi bachaya kisi aur ko...'

Sidharth, 'Achcha abhi sorry bola na, tu bhi to Asim, Rehmi Vishal ke pass chali gayi. Woh log mujhe target karte hai aur tu unke pass jaati hai to mujhe fadak nahi padega?'

Shehnaaz, 'Pata hai gayi par saath to nahi chorana maine tera?'

Sidharth, 'Saath nahi chora matlab? Mere against khel rahi hai, mujhe dhakka mar rahi hai?'

Shehnaaz cuts him off and says, 'Mere dhakka marne sey kya hota hai, mujhe hi lagi tujhe kuch nahi hua...'

Sidharth pulls her closer and rests his chin on her head stroking her back...

Later that night, as the light go off and the night lights come in, Sidharth finds Shehnaaz and drags her to his bed and makes her stand on it. He then calls all the housemates and says, 'Aaj humare pyaar Shehnaaz Kaur Gill ka birthday hai, chalo saree gao happy birthday...'

The housemates start cheering and singing the happy birthday song. Sidharth then lifts Sana in his arms and places her on the floor and kissing her forehead says, "Happy Birthday Baby...'

Sana hugs Sidharth and gets emotional and sensing this Sidharth pulls her outside and says, "Pagal kyun emotional ho rahi hai.. Chal khana khate hai...'

They have their food together and after some time they go to bed.

Sidharth asks, 'To tu kitney saal ki hogayi...'

Shehnaaz replies, "jitni ki bhi hui tere sey zyada hi samajhdar hoon...'

Sidharth, 'Haa, bilkul woh to dikhta hai mujhe, Gadhi..'

Shehnaaz looks at him and says, 'Gadhi kyun bola?'

Sidharth pulls her nose and says, 'Kyunki Gadhi hai tu,...'

Shehnaaz, 'Sidharthhhh, aaj mera bday haina...Tu fir bhi mujhe tang kar raha hai....'

Sidharth, 'Nahi baby, kaha tang kiya...Chal so jha...''

Shehnaaz shuts her eyes and Sidharth sensing an opportunity places a wet kiss on her cheeks and says, "Happy birthday meri jaan.'

He then turns her towards him and starts tracing his fingers on her back, through her hair making her shiver.

Sidharth chuckles, 'Kya hua? Thand lag rahi hai? Mere kambal mein aaja...'

Shehnaaz gives him a stern look and says, "mein apne kambal mein bilkul thik hoon..' and turns on the other side.

Sidharth laughs and pulls her back against his chest and softly says, "Karle jitni manmani karni hai...bahar teri ek nahi chalegi...'

A deep sigh escapes Shehnaaz and she quickly shuts her eyes, pretending to be fast asleep.