15: Thoughts of Marriage

Terra and Elisha were on the beach.

"See Miss Elisha! Mister Hinahoho taught me how to swim!"

The young boy swam in the water with a bright grin on his face making Elisha smile brightly. It was refreshing to see the young boy swim around, enjoying the new life they had started in Sindria.

Terra returned to shore and sat beside Elisha.

"How's your training? You're so busy all the time."

"Sorry. I train with Drakon real early and then I spend some time in the library before talking with Yamuraiha. She's fascinated with where I come from."

"Well, as long as I get to continue to share a room with you, I'll be fine."

"I'm sure you're pretty busy yourself with learning how to swim and spending time with Spartos. I hear he's teaching you how to read properly with Jafar."

"Yeah! Mister Sinbad helps out too, but he's been asking why you're so busy."

"Well, next time he asks, tell him I'm doing more important things than to waste my breath on him at the moment."

Terra giggled as he started to dry himself off.

"We should start heading back. Aladdin's lessons should be over by now."

The two packed their little basket and headed back into town.

~~~

People in Sindria were just living their day to day lives in solitude.

"I see you two returned from the beach. Have fun down there, Terra?"

"We sure did! Miss Elisha and I were just heading back towards the palace."

"Don't let an old woman like me keep you then. Have a safe trip!"

Elisha pulled out her small pouch and pulled out a few pieces of gold she had kept from Gusion's dungeon.

She placed it into the woman's hands.

"A gift from me. I'm sure it'll help."

The woman opened her hands and gasped.

"Oh, but I shouldn't!"

Elisha shook her head.

"Spend it on how you see fit. Terra says that you're always giving him snacks while he's out here while I'm not around."

"You're such a kind soul like King Sinbad. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Suddenly, the ground started to shake!

A loud screech pierced her ears as people screamed.

Her gaze turned, revealing a large creature.

"It's a rampaging moray!"

"A rampaging moray has appeared!"

"A what?!"

Terra held onto Elisha as the people stared at the creature in fear.

"Such a thing?!"

"Tonight..."

Elisha started to panic.

The hell was Sinbad and his crew doing when their country is under attack by a large creature?!

"We're having a festival!!"

"It's a festival! We haven't had one in half a year!"

"Convey this to the palace quickly!"

"...excuse me?"