Chapter 3.~ Gun Mana (2)

(Song above is a good song ))

Suddenly, footsteps echoed throughout the area, shi-chan didn't shout out, so I could keep my stealth, Shi-chan, only fired the color bombs, even though it was foggy enough, we still wanted to remain hidden.

The players, didn't notice anything, and continued talking, and walking, loudly. I ran under two of them, slicing their thighs, causing them to die instantly, due to low health. Four other's on the team noticed, and started shooting at where i was, luckily I was using one of the dead bodies as a shield.

The Four men, confused as to where I went, started wasting ammo, shooting anywhere they saw movement. I smirked, knowing i could use their idioticness to my advantage, I threw a rock, they all, shot at the rock. Their ammo, gone. Their gun Magazines, wasted. The colored bomb smoke, wearing off now, they could see, some of me, but not much. "N-no don't s-shoot us p-please" one of the men spoke. "No can do sir. Survival of the fittest..." I giggled.

"Shinē"  (( shinē meaning; Die in Japanese))

I stabbed my knife through one's chest, and shot the other three, in the head. I made my way back to the cave, were, Shi-chan, was seemingly spaced out, "That was R-ruthless, and s-scary Mazoku-chan" Shi-chan said, now looking at me "oh well. It's survival." I shrugged, causing a smaller shock wave of fear, into Shi-chan. The match, seemed like it would be held for at least a day.

Shi-chan's eyes, suddenly widened in fear, and she backed herself towards the exit, "hm? What's wrong Katsume?" I asked, tilting my head a bit. "Y-your.. Your the kid that's beat over 99 million games..!" Shi-chan whisper shouted, in excitement "and?" I replied "you c-could easily beat this VR game!" Shi-chan laughed, i just shrugged and kept looking around for any players.

I soon, saw some players, quickly shooting them. The match continued for hours.. But finally, 600 players remained. Shi-chan and I, ranked first place, the people that spoke up earlier, during the panic, formed a team and placed second.

"H-hey Mazoku-chan.. D-don't you feel guilty about.. K-killing those people?" Shi-chan asked I stared at her for a second, then laughed a bit "Why should I be guilty? They were gunna die eventually" I said in between laughs "y-your not even a little bit guilty?" Shi-chan asked

"Couldn't be less guilty" I smiled, but I quickly changed my demeanor. "Look, Katsume. I may be guilty, I may not be guilty. But, I promise you this, both of us, I will get out of here alive, no matter what it takes."  "Y-you will?" Shi-chan asked "of course I will" I smiled again.

"Hey, you, the one with the LLENN avatar" someone called out. I turned around "Hm?" I tilted my head in confusion "how'd... How'd you" the person started, running over, I, saw her features a little better now.

She had, Bright green eyes, and Violet, almost white hair. She wore light yellow gloves, and pale blue and yellows for her default clothes, and body armor, her boots, similar to mine.

"Sorry sorry. Uh - how'd you K.O all those players so easily?!" The girl asked in pure amazement

((also, if you can't visualise some characters, it's fine, imma draw them soon))

"Oh? That.. You just need precise coordinates that comes with the avtar, guess i got lucky, and got the LLENN avatar" I replied "what's your name??" The girl asked "Miziki Mazoku" I said, now interested on what was happening behind her... Were those people her team mates..? "That's cool! My name is Kurai Akumu  ((Kurai meaning Dark,  Akumu meaning, nightmare)) " uhhuh.. Cool" i replied, already losing half my interest in her.

"Some of the other's are making guilds, and teams, I was wondering if me and my two friends could join your team.. No one else would let us in, because we were counted as Beta players somehow.... I guess winning 20million games count's as a beta tester" Akumu-chan chuckled. I nodded, absent mindedly. "You can join our team. If you cause trouble, I'll shoot you and your team, got it Kurai?" I said, venom lacing my words.

Akumu-chan nodded her head, and grabbed two scrawny looking boys to the side, whispering something to them, i assume, I ignored them, and went on to find a decent gun shop, as soon as i was about to leave..

~°{To Be Continued}°~

~^{ And that's a cliff hanger for ya! Haha, anyways, sorry updates are slow}^~