DAD

The room that held an untold tension calmed down.
Tanghao held his son in embrace for a long time.All the untold things settled, all guilt forgotten and all mistakes forgiven. Tanghao then released his son from his embrace and with a slight smile said "Little san, now tell me. What's bothering you?"

Tangsan suddenly remembered his previous anxieties and was about to answer "It's nothing" when there came a series of knocking from the door.Heaving a sigh of relief, Tangsan opened to door.

It was Grandmaster and his wife, Liu Erlong. That's right his wife.Xiao gong officially took Liu Erlong as his wife as soon as the battle ended. Or rather It was the other way. Erlong tried to persuade Xiao gong who was suffering in guilt and heart break after the death of Bibidong.But he was not in a mood to listen.That was when she decided to follow Bibi Dong's advice and started to threaten him. Not knowing whether to laugh or cry, in the end Xiaogong agreed. Liu erlong then, successfully wedded Yu Xiao gong, the Imperial Grandmaster.

Seeing them both, Tanghao smiled and nodded at the couple.He left saying "Little san, see you later".

Liu Erlong quickly came to Tangsan's side and examined him. "Is this how you are going to wed my Xiao wu?" she snorted. "Tangsan, you'd better get ready or I am going to knock you down". She suddenly gave an evil smile.
Tangsan silently shuddered.Who would ever want to go against the violent dragon?
He nodded.
"There is still time to spare. No need to hurry," Grandmaster's voice came.

Grand master seemed to be happy for the first time in many years and there was an untold emotion in his eyes as his gaze turned to Tangsan.
"Dad!" Tangsan shouted and went to him.
Ever since their relation upgraded from Teacher to Dad, Tangsan showed no hesitation in revealing his affection towards Grandmaster and naturally, Xiao gang had no objections too.

As Erlong watched them both, her heart seemed to melt and her eyes reddened slightly. No one except Tangsan could bring out those emotions in Xiaogang.And naturally, she was happy.
"Congratulations on your wedding ,little san" Liu erlong said as she brought out their gift.
"Congratulations, little san",Grandmaster smiled.
As he opened the gift box, there were five small figurines made of gold.Tangsan curiously brought them to his eye level and examined them cautiosly.
"Xiaogong made them personally,"Erlong smiled.
After examining carefully, he realized the two big figurines were Grand master and his wife, the next two being him and Xiao wu. But his curiosity spiking high, there was another one who is this smallest fugurine?
He turned to Erlong who blushed furiously and looked away.Then his gaze fell on Grand master who was smiling happily "That's true little san. You are going to be a brother'.

Tangsan's brain stopped working for few seconds.Then he realised what it meant. His gaze alternated between two of them. His emotions fluctuating highly, the only words that came out of his mouth are , "Congratulations ! Congratulations!"

He set aside the figurines carefully, etiquette and manner forgotten, he hugged Liu erlong and Grand master.
Erlong who could no longer take it blushed and went away..not before saying"Take care of Xiao Wu .If you hurt her even a little bit, I dont care whether you are a god or not, I'll hunt you down", slamming the door behind her.

Tangsan focused his gaze on Grandmaster and he could see a trace of sadness.He realized what his Dad was going through.
He spoke up first "Dad, give it a rest".
Grandmaster was jolted from his memories suddenly and realized Tangsan saw through him.He shook his head and gave a small smile.

How could Tangsan not understand his Dad?
He made Xiaogong sit on a chair, he himself sitting on the floor beside the chair. He spoke," Dad!! stop thinking about the past.You were definitely not the guilty one .The previous supreme pontiff is the one to be blamed.True Bibidong had her reasons to turn into Evil side.But it was her choice.It had nothing to do with you.And she can't be termed as innocent.Look how many lives she made us cost, Killing mother, killing Xiao wu. She had a choice, to be human or to be an evil.She chose the latter. I know you regret not knowing this matter before, but what could you have done?
Bibi dong was long since set to destroy the world .No one could stop her."

Tears flowing through his face, Xiaogong no longer held back infront of his son and cried bitterly. Tangsan didn't stop him.After crying to his heart content, he exclaimed "Good child! Come here", embracing Tangsan and his tears finally came to a stop.

Seeing him pulling himself together,Tangsan continued," Dad.Let bygones be bygones.Now all that is left for you is to love Mom with all your heart.You know how much she sacrificed for you.Unlike Bibidong she gave up her own clan for you, Waiting for you, spending all her time in your thoughts.You can never let her down.Never make her feel upset. Promise me, Dad? "
Grandmaster looked into Tangsan's eyes and all he could see was the deep blue ocean, calm, clear, gentle .He gave a nod and quickly gathered himself.

Relief spread over Tangsan.His dad could finally let go of the past by himself. It was all that he needed.He got up saying " I should better get ready. It's nearly time" and started searching for clothes.
Grandmaster suddenly chuckled.
"You grew up so much that you can even understand your parents issues.Then what about yours?"

Tangsan suddenly froze.