New Day, New Possibilties "Maybe"

(A/N: so is this chapter there is self harm included, so as I said earlier if you gets easily triggered don't read this. Be safe)

Raven's POV:
I woke up in Echos arms, she was still sleeping. I'm so greatfull to have her as my bestfriend. I got out of bed and started to change my clothes, I put on a pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I don't want anyone else so she my arms. Echo wakes up as I am about to put on my shoes.
"Hey there, you feel better?" She asks. I just sit on the floor for a few seconds without giving her an answer, I didn't want to worry her.
"Yeah I feel better than last night" I said lying. She didn't really believe me.
"Really, are you sure" she said. I couldn't do this right now.
"I'm sure, I'm okay I promise" I say laying again. This time she believed me.
"Okay good, you tell me if anything is wrong. Okay?" She says as she is about to leave the room.
"Come on, let's get some breakfast" she says reaching for my hand.
"Okay, Okay I'm coming" I say and she help me get up from the floor. We go over to dining hall, everybody is there, eating. It feels like everybody is staring at me, judging me, it feels like everybody knows what happened yesterday in medical. Echo goes to grab a bowl and goes to sit down next to Bellamy she is expecting me to follow, I grab a bowl and goes to sit down by an empty table instead, Echo looks at me, I just look down in my food. I just play with the food, Niylah comes and sits next to me. She rubs my back, no one notices, that makes me feel good.
"You have to eat Raven" she says gently. I didn't want to answer her, I was embarrassed.
"I'm not hungry" I whisper. She continues to rub my back.
"You have to, I know it's hard" she whispers. She makes me feel a little better but not as good or safe as Luna did.
"Can I leave now, I'm not hungry" I try.
"Please just try to take a bite, you don't have to finish it, just eat a little" she tries.
I take the spoon to my mouth, I eat half the bowl.
"I'm not going to eat anymore" I say.
"Fine" She says. I walk over and put down my bowl by the other dishes. Abby nods at Niylah and smiles, she nows that I really isn't up to talking to her.
"She ate half of the soup" I hear Niylah say to Abby.
"That's at least something" she added before Abby had a chance to answer.
"Yeah but still, it's not much. She needs more" I hear Abby say.
"I know, I'm gonna check up on her in a few hours" I hear Niylah say. I start to walk to my bedroom, I am thinking about what she said, "I'll check up on her in a few hours" I don't need babysitting. I start to get a bit angry. I get into my room and sits down against the door so no one would be able to come in. I cry, I don't need babysitting, this is crazy. I walk over to my work bench. I have an iPod there, it's from Becca's house, I took it with me before we left. I will always have it with me, there is one song on there that is really special. Me and Luna used to dance like crazy to it, it was. No it is our song. I press play and the song starts. It my favorite song because it was mine and Luna's song.
I'm blasting Before You Go by Common Kings on full speaker. I just let it all out, I jump and I dance really hard.

Clarke's POV:
I walk by Ravens room, she is playing music on full speaker, I can hear her jumping around, she is having fun. I open the door carefully so she won't notice me, but when I open the door I found raven sitting on the ground crying.
"Hey what wrong" I ask.
"This was mine and Luna's song, we used to play it all the time when we were on Becca's Island." She explains while crying.
"I thought I could listen to it and be happy, but then all the memories came and I just, I just stopped dancing" she says.
"Come here" I say and opens up my arms. She actually comes to me. I hug her, I hold her for a few minutes.
"Thank you, but I don't need you to check up on me" She says.
"Oh I just went by and heard your were blasting music" I explain.
"Okay, you can go now, I want to be alone for a while." She says and close the door behind me.

Raven's POV:
I watch Clarke leave and I get up from the floor and walks to the bed instead, I sit down and tears come rolling down my cheeks. I walk over to my desk and pull out my notebook. I sit down in the chair and starts to write.