First school day

Celine P.O.V.

Secound day of my new life in L.A. I almost forgt abouut Cameron but when I then looked at my phone there where a message from Cameron " Hey C...Celine you know if you want to I could drive you to and from school but only if you want to....Oh yeah its me Cam...Cameron :D" why would he do that its probely just his dad who told him to do it.

I went down to get some breakfast, while I aet I just stared at my phone like a crazy...... even my mum asked me what I was doing and I couldent just say I looked at my phone so I didnt anserw her.

"10 minutes until I will drive beautiful" Cam txt said "Ok I will be done in 2" I wanted to have a ride and we could get to know each other a little better then if I where just sitting in a bus or my mum.

I slamed the car door and took on the seatbelt. I looked over and saw Camerons perfect face and hair and it was just perfect while I just looked like shit.

Cameron P.O.V.

Oh my she...she....she's perfect her hair is perfect blond curled and her face is so beautiful and natural like I have never seen her before....Ok I just gotta drive to the school and drive her home and that's it she probrebly wont have those lessons as we talked about...

I need to say something that sounds normal "Soo.... are ready for your first schoolday?" she turned her face to me and said
"Ehh....Yeah I think so with you around there is no one who can hurt me right?" No there wheren't I felt happy for that "Yeah sure I can protect you cutie" Cutie?? what the... oh it dosen't matter

We got to the school finaly it was a little awkward in the car sometimes so it was got when we just had to get to our classes