How will you act when we get to school?

We finally got to school I got out of his car when a bunch of girls ran up to Felix. I looked at him and he looked at me. "Sorry I'll see you after class alright!" He mouthed to me. I nodded and left to go find Jeongin.
    I found him walking towards the gates to get into school. I ran up to him. "Felix?! You're talking to Felix?!" He said with a worried look on his face. "What? How do you know about that?! And it's okay! He's actually really nice." I told him turning around looking at the big group of girls squealing. "Whatever just know that he's just putting on a fake face for you. He's just gonna rip you apart after he gets the 'awes' from girls for taking you to school".
    Could he really just be playing with me? That's not fair! I told him my biggest secret. I don't know why I said that so early. It felt right but now I feel like I've been punched in the gut. Was he really faking? "Jeongin..if you're right..I could get torn apart! I told him my secret!" I said to him with tears welling up in my eyes. I didn't want anyone to think of me as the suicidal kid with a sick brother. Jeongin gave me a warm hug. "I'm here for you alright? That Felix is a bitch. I'll be here for you. It's okay." He wiped my tears and promised to write songs with me after school. But Felix told me to meet up with him after class. What should I do now.
    I decided to listen to Jeongin. He was right. Why would such a popular person talk to me? It's not like we were working on a project together and started talking. After class, we had a free period so he and I went to get street food to cheer me up. We went to a fish cake stand and we saw a dumpling stand. We decided to go pick some wonton soup up so we could eat it while we worked on songs together after school. We drove to my house and asked my mom to put the wonton soup in the fridge. We went back to school for our last classes and there he was. Still waiting for me. Or was it for me?