Excuse you

"Um? Helloo? Why are you so zoned out?"

He asked me waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"What? What'd you say?"

I looked around confused. Hadn't I told him what I felt?

"Um I said that I knew you were obsessed with me haha"

he raised his right eyebrow.

"O-obsessed? Hell no! Why would I be obsessed with you? I mean who would be obsessed with you? No I didn't mean that I-"

he cut me off.

"I get what you're trying to say."

He chuckled.

"Uh yeah haha I have to go..where's jeongin?"

I asked him impatiently. I felt too uncomfortable to be there talking to him. The more I looked at him the more I felt warm and shaky. He pointed at hyunjin and innie talking by the door to get into the school.

"Thank you uh I'll talk to you later!"

I told him running up to Jeongin grabbing him by the arm and pulling him into the school.

"What are you doing!"

He looked at my hand and back to me.

"Sorry I had to get out of there! Felix told me that he knew i was obsessed with him! BUT IM NOT!!"

I let go of his arm and put my hands on my face.

"Well, I mean you are kinda obsessed with him..you told me to go ask them if they were a couple and-"

I cut him off,

"actually no I didn't YOU asked me if I wanted you to go ask them. So I said yes!".

He scoffed.

"Whatever. And you know what? You should talk to them yourself! I don't want to get caught up into this! Now they probably think I'm gay. I did that for you and you're still letting it out on me?".

He had a reason to be upset. I realized what I'd done.

"You're right. I'm sorry. You've done so much for me and I'm being so ungrateful. I'll tell felix to see me at the park later on. I'll tell him how I feel once and for all! I'm sick of being held like this!"

I was so done. I didn't want to be curious and if all he wants to be is friends I'd rather know then keeping myself in. I walked back to where I last saw Felix. He was still there.

"Um Felix can I talk to you for a sec?" I told him nervously.

"Why do you need him so bad?"

Hyunjin replied kind of guarding Felix like he was his possession.

"It's alright. I'll go to talk to him".

Hyunjin looked at him and then back at me.

"Whatever". he seemed irritated. We went to the field. This is my chance. I have to tell him now. No matter the outcome.