Christmas Break

(The next morning)

I wake up at 5:30 and take a shower then change into a long sleeved black shirt, black tights, a red skirt, black heels, and a red scarf that I hang on my arm until I will need it.

I put my hair in a half up top knot and walk out of the bathroom where I see Hermione start to wake up. I laugh quietly and put all my stuff where I need it and head down stairs where I see a a few people sitting but I make my way to Neville and Seamus "Hey, do me a favor?" I asks them and they look at me "Keep out of trouble while I'm gone. I don't need Trevor getting loose at your house and you not being able to find him, or an explosion happening at yours." I say and they nod "Of course Athena, we'll try our best." I smile at them and give them a quick hug I then grab a hand right as it was about to touch my shoulder "Don't even think about it Weasley!" I say and turn around to see the Weasley twins behind me with a bag of flour trying to hide it "Nice try boys, hand it over." I say and hold my hand out "I don't know..fine." Fred says as he hands over the bag and I put it in the table behind me "I have gifts by the way" I say to the boys around me and run to my room where I grab my truck and Celestia's cage and pull them down and open it to grab the gifts "I had my mother send them to me so I could give them to you." I hand the twins each a gift the same size and then Neville and Seamus a gift both different sizes "Well, I have more gifts to give and more people to bid goodbye to." I say and start to walk away but I turn around and throw one of the gifts to the twins "Give that to Percy for me. Will ya?" They nod and o turn to the boys behind them "Make sure it gets to the right person please." They laugh and I walk out of the common room with my trunk behind me, I walk through the halls till I reach the great hall and I see Harry and Ron playing wizards chess "Let me guess...Ron's winning." I say as I walk up and hey just roll there eyes at me I put Celestia's change on the table and hand the two gifts to the boys "Merry Christmas." I say and they smile "Why haven't I meet your family?" Harry asks so I turn to him "Why haven't I meet our aunt and uncle?" He slumps down "to-shay" I roll my eyes and sit down "The reason you haven't meet my family is because they live in America and Dumbledore has to personally escort me to the house we live in from the train station." Harry nods "Why don't they come here to get you?" He asks and I shrug "They can't get out of there jobs, my godfather is a doctor, and my godmother is a stay at home mom with five other kids to take care of." They nod "That makes sense." Harry turns back to the board "Knight to E-5." I shake my head as I watch the chess piece move to the spot "Queen to E-5." Ron says and I nod as the queen kills off the knight "That's totally barbaric." I hear Hermione say as she walks up I roll my eyed playfully at her "That's wizards chess. I see you've both packed." Ron says and Hermione and I nod "See you haven't." Hermione says to him "Change of plans. My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie. He's studying dragons there!" I nod remembering what the twins told me "Good. You can help Harry, then." I nod "He's going to go to the library for information on Nicholas Flamel." I finish for Hermione "We've looked a hundred times!" Ron complains but I roll my eyes "Not in the restricted section." Hermione and I say together "Happy Christmas." She says and leaves "I think we've had a bad influence on her." Ron says and I nod "Yeah, we really have. Anyway, I best get going. Merry Christmas." I stand up give Harry a kiss on the cheek as well as Ron "Wish the twins Merry Christmas for me." I say as I leave the room and follow the crowd of students to the train. I get on after giving Celestia's cage and my trunk to the people to put where they go. I look through the compartments until I find Hermione with Neville, and Seamus "Here you go Hermione." I say as I walk in and hand her the present I got for her "Thank you Athena, here's yours." I smile and thank her and place it in my lap and sit next to Neville since Seamus was next to Hermione. I lay my head against the window and watch as we leave the station and away from Hogwarts.