Butterflies.

i'm so sorry for the late update, school is taking up all my time <3
—————
Everybody knows who Ellis Grey is, Addison knows, the hospital knows, hell, the world probably knows. She's truly a legend at Seattle Grace, and now her daughter is attempting to walk in her footsteps.

Addison felt her stomach fill with butterflies at the sight of Meredith Grey. In her, eyes she was perfect. But, of course, her daze was soon over as the harsh reality of endless IV's and surgeries set in.

She was here to teach her interns, not drool over one like your typical 17 year old girl. Girl. That word played in her head a couple of times. She was melting over a girl.

God, I have to get it together, she thought.

"Okay, follow me and do not say a word."
her interns were soon walking behind her.

"I have 5 rules, memorise them." She turns a corner sharply.

"Rule number one, don't try sucking up. I already hate you, that's not gonna change."

She turns another corner, looking back every few seconds to make sure her interns aren't acting like fools.

"Rule number two-"

And with that, Meredith stopped hearing what Addison was saying. She knows she should be paying full attention to her resident, but every time she looks at her it's like a firework sets off in her stomach.

This is a brand new feeling that she's never experienced.

Maybe i'm just sleep deprived, she thought.

Little did Meredith know, it's going to take a lot more than a few cups of coffee to make both her and Addison's feelings vanish.