Chapter 1

The Winchester brothers had just finished a hunt and were heading back to the motel when they saw a girl walking down the street. Dean slowed down and stopped next to her.
"Hey," Dean said, "you ok?"
The girl stopped and looked at the brothers.
"Yeah I'm fine." She gave a small forced smile. God it is freezing. She thought to herself.
"Are you hungry?" The one in the passenger seat asked her.
She gave a small nod. The man in the driver seat chuckled.
"Hop in we'll take you to our motel."
She hopped in without hesitation and smiled as she felt the warm air from the car. The driver started driving again.
The man in the passenger seat started talking.
"My name is Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean." Sam smiled.
"My name is Emily."
"Well Emily, what were you doing walking down the street it's freezing out there?"
Emily put her head down.
"Oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to talk about it."
"No, it's ok, I know I shouldn't tell you this. For all I know you could be murderers, but I haven't been able tell anybody and I need to get it out." She took a deep breath then started talking.
"When I was little I was abandoned and didn't know where I was or what happened and I just started walking and I've been walking ever since. And, you're not going to belive me but, I hunt and kill monsters ghost, deamons, witches, everything.
"You're a hunter too?" Dean asks jumping into the conversation.
"Yeah."
"How old were you when you were abandoned?" Sam asks.
Emily sighs and looks up.
"I was five."
"Well, how old are you now?" Dean asks.
"I'm twenty-four."
"So you've been walking for nineteen years?"
Emily nodded her head solemly.
The rest of the ride back to the motel was quiet. When Dean pulled into the parking lot they got out and Emily followed them to their room. Dean unlocked the door and went in then Sam then Emily.
"Help yourself to anything you like." Dean smiled as he pointed to the hotel fridge.
Emily went over to the fridge and opened it. She stared at the food inside and her mouth was basically watering. She ended up grabbing a burrito, fried chicken, cheeseburger, a water, and a beer. And, much to the boys suprise, she ate it all.
"Wow you must have been hungry." Dean said.
"I've been alone forever and I didn't get much food just enough to survive. What did you expect?" Emily said.
Dean and Sam both chuckled. They were going to like her.
"Sam can I talk to you?" Dean asked his brother.
"Sure." Sam stood up and walked outside the door with Dean.
"What's up?" Sam asks.
"I was wondering, mabye we could take her with us. I mean we can't just leave her, and she's a hunter she can help." Dean said.
"Yeah, I was wondering the same thing." Sam replied.
"Come on let's ask her."
Dean and Sam walked back into the motel room and stood and looked at Emily.
"So, Emily we were wondering do you want to come with us?" Sam asked.
Emily sat there with wide eyes and mouth open.
"Seriously?" She asked.
"Seriously." Sam answered.
"Yes thank you." She smiled at them.
"Ok, so we will rest here for the night then in the morning we will head to the bunker." Dean said.
"I will go get you a room Emily." Sam offered.
"Thanks."
Sam nodded and walk to the lobby. A few minutes later he came back and gave her her room key and told her it was just around the corner from them. She smiled at the boys before walking away towards her room. When she got there she opened the door and walked in. She laid down on the bed and fell asleep.