Guess who the new trainer is ?

You woke up pretty early and got your training gear on you made your way to the training area of the avengers compound, you still couldn't believe you were an avenger now, you felt kind of weak sometimes as you were constantly comparing yourself to a god and a super solider. you opened the door and dropped your bag on the floor you then turned your head to see the old man

Great.... it's Bucky

These training lessons are 6 hours long every day

Steve could have gotten anyone else
This is gonna be the most awkward week of your life you thought to yourself.

You slowly walked up to Bucky your arms crossed across your chest. Bucky stood there with his hands in front of him fidgeting with his fingers looking down at them, he looked like a five yr old boy who's just been told off. His hair was tied up in a man bun with some lose hairs around his face he was in dark navy joggers and a really tight light grey shirt.

He looked up at you and forced a smile you decided to break the silence. "Bucky I know you don't really trust me a lot and I'm new here ..kinda but I'm so happy to be an avenger and I just want to get along with you" you smiled he gave you a lopsided smile and nodded "so let's get started on the training then"

———————————————————

You started by pulling a few punches but as the days went by you and Bucky talked more and got more comfortable around each other you laughed and got to know him better which was great because you knew he wasn't really a bad person, he opened up to you about hydra on Friday and you hung your head and gave him a hug it seems he just really needed it.

After the week was over you kinda thought that maybe Bucky wasn't exactly the moody shady person you thought he was at all a lot of things have just happened to him.