Flirty training

(The next day)

You woke up and stretched in bed you turned to the side and hugged your bear, You really got on with Bucky you were really surprised on how funny he was and how handsome he is his piecing blue ocean eyes his long brown scruffy hair his strong metal arm "NO NO this is Bucky im talking about" you said to yourself "Bucky Barnes no no"

You got up out of bed in a hurry and went downstairs to train, to your surprise Bucky was there. He was dressed in a tight red shirt and dark grey joggers with, to your surprise, his shaggy brown hair was down. "wheres Steve? is he ok" Bucky Grinned and let out a laugh, when he laughed he had cute dimples "chill chill Steve is fine doll I'm just taking over from him for a bit" you looked puzzled "w..hy" you questioned not really wanting to offend him. Bucky looked you up and down "because he is tired he just got back from a week long mission dingus, the old man needs his rest"

You smirked "ok then Elsa" Bucky walked over to you with a serious expression on his face, you looked confused, he knew what frozen was. he watched it with Tony because Tony kept going on about how he was Elsa. He then cracked into a smile he couldn't hold it in much longer, he ran and got his water bottle and opened the lid smirking. He then ran over to you flicking water at you " LET IT GO LET IT GOOO" he yelled chasing you round. you laughed so hard and ran all around the room trying not to get soaked. He then took it one step further.

He grabbed his water bottle and then put it above your head he grabbed your waist and pulled you in with his metal hand he had a firm grip. He then looked down at you and smiled "tell Elsa that she can beat you in a fight, and that you punch like a grandma" he smirked, you gasped, you hate admitting to stuff like this Bucky knew that, his flesh hand was moving the water bottle up and up till you felt a drop on your head he then smirked "unless you wanna prove it"

You grabbed his water bottle from above his head and squirted him with it he then ran at your waist and you both fell to the floor you both sighed and smiled "guess grandma has some strength in her after all" he turned and you both locked eyes he has the cutest smile.