To Scream in Vain part 1

Paris was fun the first couple of days. A lot people took kindly to our arrival there and It didn't take long to adjust . We had a gorgeous flat that over looked the city that we shared with Angel and Keith.

Our first day to work was another story. I was separated from Mick while they decided what I was gonna wear for the exhibit. They came up with cheetah print cloth that barely covered my private areas but the Boss liked it so that was my outfit.

I was put in an African scene with fake rocks and Tall grass. I had to hold the cloth in place or else it would fall completely off exposing myself. Once I was in position somebody left to get Mick. A guy who looked oddly familiar walked up behind me scaring me a bit.

"So you're that Lori this place won't shut up about?" He took a long lustful look at me, like he was observing everything about me. "He'll kill you before the media does." He said this with a saddened tone. Before I could ask him to elaborate Mick came running in with some more camera people. And like that the guy was gone.

"Oh baby! Look at you!" Mick was impressed with everything and immediately came over to kiss me

"Oh baby! Look at you!" Mick was impressed with everything and immediately came over to kiss me. "This look is absolutely amazing Lori!"

He had me grinning ear to ear at his compliments and for a second we both got lost in each other's eyes.

"Okay love birds we can make love with our eyes later, lets get this shoot over with so we can move on to the others." The head producer called us out.

I laughed embarrassed and Mick just playfully rolled his eyes. "Do your thing lo." He whispered in my ear before going over to get his camera. I planned on doing just that.

The staff was amazed at all the positions and angles Mick could fix my body into. He even managed to get my legs wrapped around this prop that was a big tree. Little did they know it was all just trust. I trusted him with my body and maybe even my soul.

After 6 outfit changes and shoots the day was over. We were walking back home when I remembered the conversation that guy had with me. I told mick about.

"Probably just some creep." He tried to blow it off as nothing but I wasn't so sure it was.

"I mean he didn't seem that way. He said you'd kill me." I stopped walking beside him forcing him to turn around. It was night and a few street lights were on.

"Would you kill me." I had no idea what possessed me to ask him such a radical question like that but I did and I couldn't take it back.

" I had no idea what possessed me to ask him such a radical question like that but I did and I couldn't take it back

He got closer to me with that calm demeanor of his on full display. He slowly pulled my hair behind my ears and forced me to look up at him. He knew I'd do anything he told me to.

"I won't do anything to you that you don't want me to. I know you've heard a lot of rumors about me and I haven't really showed you everything. Let me take you to a place." He took me by my hand led me to this mysterious place...