I'm dissapointed

Soooo yeah ummm I just found out that some toxic people in the bnha fandom wanted their ships to be cannon so bad that they harassed the creator and pressured him into doing so...

I thought it was fake at first untill people all over started talking about it.

And apparently, he is going to make some ships cannon(gay ships)... Because of fucking pressure.

As a person who has read the manga and continues reading it, I don't want the story to change because of harassment and pressure coming from toxic fans of the show.

I want for those people to understand that Boku no Hero Academia is a shonen anime, not a fucking romance anime.

As a small creator, since i make art, write fanfiction and so on, it hurts to hear these type of news... Because being a creator and trying to satisfy fans with good content is already hard enough.

I will still continue this fanfiction because of my love for the show and because fanfiction is the place u go when you want a ship to blossom in a story, not cannon but still.

And if i see any toxic shit going on in the comments, then we gon have a problem.

I just want people to understand that when you mess with someone's creation, that the person loves, it's hurtful.

And for those people who encouraged and harassed the creator into doing something that he didn't plan nor want to do, all I gotta say is:

GET A FUCKING LIFE!

I have a bunch of ships too but like ffs, respect the actual fucking show like wtf is wrong with you???

On that note, bye.

See y'all in the next one.

Don't be fucking toxic.