new weird feeling

First of all, thx for y'all support, i love y'all, you guys really make my day.

This is a pretty small chapter and I'm sorry for that, but I didn't have much time for it, I have school and all.

Welp, lets get on with the chapter then, hope you enjoy~

_______________________________________

Dad explained everything about the quirk test and threatened to expel the worst score out of all of us, I just stared at nothing with an emotionless face as ever.

*time skip brought to you by me being lazy and depressive af*

I end up being in the first place, followed by Todoroki and Bakugo, the last one of all being Meneta, but unfortunately, the expelling was a lie so he is still staying in this class with us.

Bummer.

Anyway, we go back to class, then All Might came in the room "like a normal person" and we got to battle training.

We all got changed in our hero costumes.

Mine is a tight black sleeveless turtle neck shirt, with baggy black military type pants, a black belt that has some small knifes and other small weapons and a small aid kit, black military boots with some red highlights, I have black gloves, a black metal mask that covers my whole head and face with green outlines and a long black leather coat.

The guys in the changing room where looking at me in amazement, but i couldn't care less. I was going to the training City B, I was the first one there, again. A few minutes passed and I saw some of the students coming to the fake city. The girls where staring at me in amazement, most where blushing.

I looked around and saw Ururaka-cha...did i just call her Ururaka-chan? Ugh, what the fuck is going on with me? Nezu-sensei was right, I can't feel the emotion but my body is somehow still able to express it, and I guess my mind is trying to give me some hints, so troublesome not to have the ability to express emotions freely.

Anyway, Ururaka-cha..Ururaka had a cute black and pink tight suit on with a cute pink head peace.

I quickly realise that I have been staring at her for too long when she looked at me. I quickly turned away from her, feeling my heart beating very fast, my face is heating up. I know I'm blushing, but good thing my mask is on my face. Really...what is going on with me?...

I shake my head lightly and feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Ururaka-chan..I mean Ururaka looking shyly at me. I humed to let her know that I was listening.

"I really like your costume Aizawa-kun! Mine is a tight body suit, I should have been more careful with the details of my costume." She said nervously, scratching the back of her head.

"It looks good on you, and you can call me Izuku." I said without thinking, then immediately mentally face palmed myself for saying that.

She started blushing and before either of us could say anything, All might started talking.

HEYAAA!!! IM BACK Y'ALL!!!

Ayt so i been going thru some thaaaangs!!

I have been crying this week, like, i cried my heart and eyes out this week and weekend until now. It has been a while since i cried this much, feels good to cry actually.

Anywaaaaay, i changed and am changing my lifestyle and shit, so im working on me and shit.

Im impressing myself my loving myself again.

Damn i improved!!!

Whatever, i actually wanted to tell y'all about Goretober 2019, if you guys like that shit, go on my insta to see my art stuff.

Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and see y'all later!!

Bye byeee~