Chapter 3 - The Dragon Ignites 😤

Suppapong's POV

Still WEDNESDAY

🔥🤏

*2 Hours later~*

📍 Tanapon's Condo Unit BNK 22:50

"Ahh! Mmhhhh~"

"Ahhh~ hmmmm B-babe. . ." He moans loudly, we just reached our climax again. . .

*Kiss* "mmm~" We both moan at the same time. Tana looks at me with sleepy eyes.

He turns around, pulling the sheets up to his chest, I hug him from behind and I give him little kisses on his nape, then I rest my chin on his shoulders.

"Babe~ how many rounds did we had?" He ask me all of a sudden.

"Hmm? I didn't count Babe. . . Why?" I hug him tighter and sniffing his scent.

"No reason. . .I kinda want more" I chuckled at him. . . "anyway~" He faces me "Say, what happened to those employees earlier? Mr. Hin and Mr....."

🤔 👈 This is him trying to remember their names.

"Employees, Dan and Hin..." I said.

"Right. So what happened?" He asks back.

"Well. . ."

.
.
.

*Few hours earlier*

📍S U CORPORATION 🐉 (Main office - Waiting Area) BNK 15:08

"Mr. S *bowing their heads*"

"At ease" I gesture my hands to them "where is Mr. Danrie and Mr. Hin?" I asked them.

"They are inside Sir" I nod my head and they open the door for me.

Inside the room employee Dan and Hin are seating while their heads down, hands are shaking a little. When they sense that someone just came in they lift up their heads and stand up.

"Mr. S forgive us please." Mr. Hin said and now his head.

"It will not happen again we promise." Mr. Danrie added.

"I'm sure it will, Jirayut." I commanded Jirayut to hand them the documents.

They look so confused and then looks at me again.

"Just to make sure that both of you will not do that again. My Phuket branch has an opening for office staffs there" I said straight to them.

"Re-relocation?" They asked.

"Yes. Or you both want to get fired then? I can arrange that." I said frankly.

"N-no Sir. Anything but that 😨"

"W-we accept this Mr. S, any work is fine 🙏"

"That's good then, but don't expect that I will go easy on both of you. You two still deliberately disobey the company's golden rules and also you disrespect me as your Boss. I hired both you because of your skills and willingness to work hard for yourselves and your family." I lecture them.

"We are very sorry Sir... please forgive us 🙏" Him and Danrie pleaded.

"Hope this relocation will help you two to fix your toxic mind. Well, to tell you honestly you both should be fired right now. The way you both acted was really unacceptable in so many levels."

"We know Sir, we know 😞"

"You already know that I hate disobedience, I know that I can't control you and your emotions but you should learn how to control it on the work place. Both of you are professional and well educated, don't just throw those away because you feel a sudden lust and excuse yourself because you are a man!"