This can't be good

As they walked farther away from the place they woke up, they began to realize that the forest was becoming less and less dense. After about 3 miles they came to a clearing and sat down to rest. John and Jacob were running around in the field while Caleb watched them from underneath the tree. All of a sudden Caleb heard a wrestling back in the forest. He called John and Jacob over to him and slowly advanced on whatever it was that made the noise. As he got closer he could make out the figure of a girl, she was bent over a berry bush picking at the red fruits. As she heard the boys approaching her head shot up and as soon as she saw the boys she ran in the other direction. "Wait, do you know where we are? Wait!" Caleb called after the girl as she ran. they didn't know where they were and evidently she did, so Caleb took Chase. After making sure that John and Jacob were behind him he sprinted after the girl. as the three boys caught up to her they could see her brown hair wavy and with a pink streak in it. The girl stopped and turned around looking at them, she had big brown eyes. "Hi. Do you know where we are? " John asked. The girl looked at them, seeming to study them and take in all their features. "You're in the woods of ruin." The girl replied. All of a sudden she stuck at her hand, evidently waiting for them to shake it. Caleb stepped forward and shook her hand and stated "I'm Caleb and these are my brothers John and Jacob." The girl smiled at them and replied "I'm Gillian Cobbler, but you can call me Gilly." After they had all been introduced the boys asked how they could get out of the woods. "You can come with me." the girl said. The boys quickly agreed and followed the girl out of the forest. They were met with a small town that had shops on either side of the street. They came to a stop in front of a building with a sign that read "Enchantasia high school." The girl turned to them with an apologetic smile and said, " I have to go now, I'm late school start an hour ago. " The boys watched as she left. When Gilly was gone they were trying to figure out what to do, when a girl with long blonde hair and to the same violet eyes that Caleb had said in a stern tone "Shouldn't you be in class." The girl's name tag read Mrs. Porter. Before they could reply they were rushed into the school building and deposited in the office. This can't be good.