𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

001
UNDERSTANDING

"THERE SHINED A SHINYDEMON"

DEMON"

Tendou, an imdugud, obviously had to come and disrupt my rest

Tendou, an imdugud, obviously had to come and disrupt my rest. "Yes?" I call out, resting on my unnecessarily large bed. It could probably fit 1/4 of the demon realm on it.

"Well, you're being summoned again" He says, with a slight chuckle, "What'll that make it for today 12? Oh wait my numbers were off, try 1200!" He says, mocking me. Honestly, if i hadn't developed a friendship with this human morphed creature I would've sliced his head off on the spot.

I grudgingly get out of bed and straighten up my tie before warping to where I'm being summoned, "You summoned me, state your price" I say, keeping nonchalant. Until I noticed the girl was crying. I squatted down and tapped her shoulder. And of course she looked up and got scared, wacking me around my head with the stray shoe that was sat next to her.

"W..who are you!?" She asks, warding me off with the same show. Swatting at me like I'm some fly. "Well, since you summoned me, I would've thought you'd know" I say, straightening my tie, yet again.

"Oh, satan? Wow. I thought you was some sort of myth" She says, lowering the shoe and scratching her neck; only after she wipes away a few stray tears.

"Regularly, I'm only here for business but since- shockingly- you're the only crying girl i've came across in my lifetime so I think I'm obliged to ask what happened?" I ask, looking at her fragile state, her nose and cheeks where rosy. The bags under her eyes were growing by the second!

"Well, me and my boyfriend just broke up. Because he slept with some other bitch," She begins to sob some more, "A..and this guy was meant to be religious and all! So he said he wouldn't like to sleep with me until marriage! Well some guy that is, am I that unfuckable satan? I just thought maybe summoning the you know 'bad guy' in his religion may be my way of saying fuck you" I smirked. This girl is stupid .

I chuckle, "First of all, my name is Ushijima, a decendant of Satan. There are many of us. Second of all, what do you want me to do about it? Rip his head off in return for your soul, because if that's the case I'm not doing it souly because he deserves it. I can see your being is full of rage and sadness, more so then I have seen in a human before. Meaning I am at a loss, I do not know what to do with your issue" She smiled but then immediately stopped.

"Well, I know a deal that could go both ways"

"How could you possibly give me a deal that will grant me the same satisfaction as stealing your soul"

"Sex. Let's have meaningless sex. You must be lonely ruling the bits underworld, I know I'm lonely roaming the earth. So lets make a deal. One that's very venereal"

She wasn't wrong, in hell there wasn't a lot of action. Although that's only because I didn't mind it that way, I'm sure It'd be easy for me to find a siren to 'go down on' but that's not the point. This girl was willing to sell her soul over sex, sex with me... The literal descendant of satan. "Expand"

"Well, whenever we're feeling frustrated... Sexually. Then we've got each other, you know? An eye for an eye. And the moment I begin to show signs of affection towards you, you can kill me. So what do you say Mr. Ushijima. Want to start a sex pact, where you try and win my heart so you can claim my soul as your own"?

I think for a moment, this girl must be crazy. Humans fall for love easily. A lot of girls tend to do that. But then why should I argue it, a soul is a soul.

"Deal" I say, shaking her hand. Her face goes extatic.

"Wow! I just made a sex pact with the devil!" She says, jumping around the place. "Anyways, I'll be off" I say, beginning to warp out from her room.

"Wait? How can I find you?" She yells.

"Just knock the ground 3 times and I'll be there" I say, soon disappearing back into my bedroom where tendou sat. I roll my eyes and loosen my tye. Tonight was a long one.

"Who was it? Another money hungry guy? Or angry woman!" Tendou begins to guess, mocking me in the process. I sigh and shake my head.

"It was a young lady... Her contract was like no other, I'm glad I didn't skip this one" I say, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Well, what was it?"

"I only get her soul if she falls in love with me"

Tendou pauses, "What!?!? She must be coo-coo! This will be entertaining for us both"

"Indeed

And yet again, just as I was going to sleep.. There was a knock at my door. "Fucks sake, what is it Tendou!" I say, jumping back into my suit and opening my bedroom door, just to see no one was there. If the knocking is not on my door then... I look up, already?

I warp into her room and yawn, "Yes?" I ask. And there she was, sat on her bed grinning from ear to ear.

"Ushijima, are you a virgin?" She asks, hopping up and walking over to me. I choke up some words. "Well, I've been alive for quite a while now.... So no, I'm not a virgin" She smiles and nods before placing her hand on my tie, pulling me down to her level. She was quite petite in comparison to me.

"Good, now lets get started big boy" She says, releasing me. I smirk and nod, taking off my blazer and begin to unbutton my shirt. "Just so you know, I'm not going to go easy on you"

"Thats what I like to hear"

But then I wake up, "Sir, you've been summoned" Tendou says.

Of course, of course Satan couldn't experience heaven

1029