I Love You. A Lot.

{Y/N- Your Name
Y/E/C- Your Eye Colour
Y/H/L- Your Hair Length}

After a long day of interviews, you and Tom drove back to your place. Both of you sometimes took turns to spend the night at one of your places. As soon as you entered, he plonked himself on your couch.

“Hey (Y/N), wanna have a Brooklyn Nine Nine marathon on Netflix?”

“Sure, I’ll get us some drinks”, you replied.

“And I’ll order us some pizza? I know you will want the farmhouse special”

“Yes, please!”

Both of you were settled on your bed in your pajamas, with pizza and drinks, covered in a blanket and continuously laughing at when the detectives made a blunder or did something idiotic.

“Jake and Amy are such a sweet and cute couple!”, you gushed later on.

“Yeah, I wish I could have that kind of a loving relationship with a girl I like.”

“Well Tom, may I know who this girl is? Is she someone I know?”

“Ummmm.......okay, she has (Y/H/L) hair, (Y/E/C) eyes, she is cute, pretty and smart, and I think I may be in love with her.”

“She sounds really lovely, Tom”, you said, feeling a little heartbroken and jealous, wondering who this girl was. “Trust me, she will like you. I mean, you’re smart, talented and..... pretty handsome. You are a really great guy. That girl is lucky”.

“I guess so”

“Do you have her phone number?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Call her and tell her how you feel!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am. I want you happy.”

“Well, here goes nothing.”

Your phone suddenly rang, Tom’s name appearing on the screen. You were immensely shocked. You slowly picked up your phone and answered the call.

“Hello? Tom?”

“I love you. A lot.”

“Are you sure? You’re not pranking me, right?”

He took your hand and turned your face towards him. He kept both of your phones aside, and leaned in to give you a slow, passionate kiss.

Your heart fluttered like hell. You slowly started to kiss him back. Both of you had butterflies bursting in your stomach as you kissed. You pulled away and met his eyes. They were looking at your eyes with immense love. You smiled and gave him another kiss.

“I love you too. A lot.”

The end