Meeting Him ❤️

Izzy was a normal girl in a normal world. That all changed when she meant SharkKun, though.

SharkKun was a handsome, muscular and big peepeed shark. Everyone had a crush on him, but he just couldn't find the perfect girl. That all changed when he met Izzy, though.

One day, they just ran into each other.

Izzy looked up at SharkKun, and immediately got flustered. She had never felt this way around someone before. She honestly hated it, but she also loved it..

SharkKun looked down at her, annoyed. It was just another girl, another day, another simp.. "Look, lady, you're too young for me... fuc off."

Izzy looked down, still flustered. She was honestly heartbroken. She didn't know what to do. She just nodded and walked away in pity.

SharkKun watched as Izzy walked away. Something about her was different than the other girls. She was so pretty, and he already hated to see her sad. So he ran up to her. "Hey.." he put his hand on her shoulder.

Izzy turned around and looked up at the 6'3", buff, hot shark. "W-Wha..?" She was confused, how could a hot creature from the ocean like a normal girl who has barely any strength?! (No offense)

SharkKun looked away, a small blush forming on his cheeks. "Sorry for being a jerk... it's just that so Many girls like me.. they're all annoying, Bratty, etc.. but you, you're different. Tell me your name, beautiful." He looks back at the extremely flustered Izzy with a warm grin.

"U-Uhm- I- uh- it's okay...-" She stumbled on her words, she doesn't know what to say. She can't stand this hot shark dude talking to her.

SharkKun pulled Izzy into a hug... a tight hug.. very nice. 😌👌

Izzy's face got stuffed into SharkKun's buff chest, but she honestly loved it. She could barely breathe, but eh, if she dies at least she's dying by suffocating in someone's hot chest.

SharkKun let's go of Izzy and hands her his number along with the address to his huge mansion.

Izzy gives SharkKun her number and they part ways.

They both go home, happy af.