Chapter 7

"Unnie, bring Byul Unnie to the car, I'll be right behind you." Hwasa said calmly. Solar was still crying but nodded.

"Be safe, Hyejin."

"Wipe your eyes, your vision might get blurry." Solar struggled to lift Moonbyul so she just dragged her into the backseat.

"Sorry, Byul." She said, trying to push her all the way inside. Using all of her strength, she pushed her a little too hard. She heard a thump. "Shit, did her head get hit? Oh, whatever!" She closed the door and got in the drivers seat, then Hwasa got into the passengers seat but continued to shoot.

"Get one of Byul's bombs!"

"I don't know how to work them!"

"Well, find a way!" Hwasa reached into Moonbyul's storage bag, grabbed one of the bombs, pressed a button and used all of her might to throw it at them. It exploded and the group wasn't able to follow them.

"Sir, the saviors got away."

"Back down."

"What?"

"They killed more than half of our group. Back down! Leave South Korea and let's do this somewhere else."

"A-Alright, Sir."

"Unnie, stop crying, she'll be fine."

"Can you check on her? Is she still bleeding?" Hwasa turned around but couldn't look for long because of how much blood there was.

"Oh, that's a lot of blood." Solar gulped and went even faster.

"Can you plug her wound with a shirt or something?"

"Uh..." Hwasa took her off her shirt and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Careful, by the way!"

"This is disgusting." Hwasa grimaced as she shakily unbuttoned Moonbyul's dress shirt. "Ew ew ew ew ew." She put pressure onto the wound using her shirt. "Okay, now what?"

"Just stay there until we get back!"

"Fucking hell."

Once they got back, both Solar and Hwasa were careful to not move her too much. But, that didn't work out. Hwasa quickly dragged her out of the car by her legs and she fell on the floor, back first.

"SHIT-! Hyejin!"

"What? It worked, didn't it?" They stared down at her body.

"Now what?"

"Do we just keep her on the garage floor?"

"No! Help me get her to her bed!" Hwasa nodded and lifted her up, keeping her body straight. "Careful!"

"Unnie. You look like a fucking mess."

"THAT DOESNT MATTER RIGHT NOW!" They finally got her to her bed, and started panicking again.

Hwasa slapped Moonbyul's cheek, which got her slapped by Solar.

"Now why the fuck would you do that?"

"I don't know! Maybe she'll wake up!"

"She just got shot and you expect a SLAP to wake her up?!"

"Well, what other options do we have?" Solar opened her mouth for a second then closed it again.

"Ask Wheein what to do, she might know!" Hwasa ran into Wheein's room.

"You're... covered in more blood than usual."