DON'T TOUCH ME....

(A/N...This is a real story about an innocent girl whose a life changed in a swift of a moment)

A girl who was almost 14 her father Queen she was an innocent soul who believed in love. Who uses to have a bright smile on her face every time but something she didn't know that soon two evil people will snatch the smile from her.
   After a few months it was a big day for her it was her first eid with her baby cousin, she was happy but the happiness didn't last long the day of eid she got harassed and almost raped after that day she lost her smile.
     A few months later she heard the news that person traveled to another country forever, she thanked her Almighty and became happy. But this happiness also didn't last long there was anther evil man waiting to snatch her happiness from her,once again she got harassed and almost raped by her so called uncle.
   That was enough for her to breakdown she tried to kill her herself, she harmed herself but she was week, she couldn't kill herself then she thought to take stand for herself.
    Her uncle tried to Harass her again and this time she took stand and said DON'T TOUCH ME, or else I will tell this to my parents. By saying this she escaped from that evil eye but she was sacred what her parents will think about her what will this society think.
    The fear of what will others think she stayed silent and didn't tell this to anyone and this incident hunts her every night.

__________________________________________________________
Hello sweethearts..
How are uh all
What do you think should she tell this to her parents or stay silent please comment down billow 👇👇👇 this incident took place in her life 2 years ago
Please share this 🙇