Chaper two

The men took me down underground, through tunnels and turns. It was such a long walk and my legs started to hurt, so I started whining. I soon found out that they didn't appreciate my complaints when they hit me round the side of my head. I remember that was the moment when I started to regret my decision to follow them.

When we arrived I noticed a boy about the same age as me playing with some toys he snuck down with him. I remember him telling me that these "men" were named the dread doctors. He told me stories about them and what they do to people, but I wasn't scared.

His name was Theo... and I really really wish he was here to help right now.

When I turned thirteen, I wanted to escape. They had hurt me and twisted my mind, i was scarred. Physically and mentally. Me and Theo came up with a plan to escape, and it was foolproof. Or so we thought. I had found out all I needed to know and I had no more business with the Dread Doctors, I was ready to leave. I found out that I was a rare exception and since I was born an alpha I would be stronger than anyone or anything once I'd reached my full potential.

Come to the present day, my full potential has been reached, all because I escaped that day.

Theo hadn't made it out and I dread to think what they did to him and that's why I'm going to find him. I need him to forgive me. Because I love him. And because the dread doctors found me and are about to kill me.

Thank you once again for reading, and I am going to publish the third chapter maybe today, maybe tomorrow. I'm not quite sure yet :/ I just finished teen wolf and I'm so saddd, I really really hope there's a season 7 cause they left it on a BIG cliffhanger. For now I'm just going to watch it again, and again.. and maybe again? Bye for now!