SOOSHU

Soojin always seemed to run out of space in her phone, she didn't have much apps but she had a lot of pictures, specifically of someone concretely. If you would ask Soojin about it she would just shrugged as if it was nothing special to be taking pictures of her bandmate Shuhua. The thing is that she had been caught in camera more than once doing it. She would just answer that Shuhua is cute. Between Shuhua and Soojin the most affectionate one was Shuhua without doubt or that was what people thought. In front of the camera Shuhua will be always giving compliments, hugs, kisses and calling Soojin jinjin...Soojin would always push her and acted as if she was annoyed but her mouth would always betray her curving her lips into a smile.

•••
Soojin took a picture of Shuhua who was playing a game on her phone. Soojin didn't realize that she had the volume of the phone loud. Shuhua jumped when she heard the sound and she stared directly to Soojin with her big eyes. Soojin took another picture.

"Hey, why are you taking pictures?" Shuhua asked with a pout.

"Just because I want" Soojin answered while she was checking the pictures. "What are you going to do about it?" Soojin asked trying to annoy her girlfriend.

Shuhua scoffed.

"If you want to have pictures of me you could just have asked" Shuhua said while she was doing strange poses.

Soojin started laughing which made Shuhua really happy.

•••

The first time Soojin took a picture of Shuhua "for her" was on her birthday. Her girlfriend had been acting very suspicious all week and all her bandmates seemed to know something. She almost discovered what was going on if Minnie hadn't shut Miyeon with a kiss. Soojin was very curious and with their schedule she completely forgot about her birthday. The day before her birthday they finished with all their work which made Soojin really happy. She could at night binge watch a serie with Shuhua in her bed without any worries. While they were watching the serie Soojin fall sleep hugging Shuhua. The next day when she woke up she realized that the bed was empty. She was confused, normally she would find Shuhua sleeping peacefully next to her. What surprised her even more was that it was 8 AM, it was quite early. She got of the bed and she headed to the bathroom. While she was walking down the corridor she noticed that the light of the kitchen was on. She thought that it was odd. When she entered the kitchen she found Shuhua decorating a cake, she looked really cute but like really cute. She had some cream on her nose. Soojin took a picture forgetting that she had the flash which startled Shuhua. Shuhua's eyes wide open and she went running towards Soojin.

"Nononono It was supposed to be a surprise" Shuhua said with a sad tone.

"What?" Soojin asked.

"Today is your birthday and I wanted to surprise you" Shuhua explained with a sad expression.

Soojin smiled at Shuhua's answer.

"Shuhua has been preparing your birthday all week, trying to make everything perfect she even woke up quite early to make the cake" Soyeon said as she appeared in the kitchen dragging a sleepy Yuqi as they were supposed to help Shuhua.

"Is that true?" Soojin asked Shuhua.

Shuhua just nodded upset because the birthday party wasn't going as she had planed.

"Shu, look at me" Soojin said but Shuhua didn't hear her as she wasn't paying attention.

Soojin put her hands on Shuhua's face making Shuhua look at her.

"Thank you" Soojin said as she pecked Shuhua's lips.

"Cough, cough... Are we going to finish the cake or are you two going to keep kissing?" Yuqi asked interrupting them.