3

Okay! Take a deep breath. Inhale...
Exhale...Repeat!

Eunwoo repeated in his mind to calm himself down. He was going nuts by the thing that happened earlier this morning which turned the table of his life upside down.

"Are...you sure about this thing here?" Jungkook asked which made him growl due to the anticipation of his patience. He had not uttered a single word after watching that cute little thing at his doorstep but reading the letter he definitely regretted each and every choices he made 9 months ago in his life.

"You know what? Get out! Ugh,don't! Oh my God,it is driving me crazy. I might die due to extreme shock Gguk, and you will be the damn witness. Watch me" and he was choking himself with his free hand."Are you crazy or what?! This is so not you,Woo! Okay,fine,If you can't handle her then let's give her to some Orphanage. They will take care of her more than yo-" "Out" Eunwoo said this the last time and quietly went to his room along the kid.

Yes. It is the kid of the one night stand of his. He regretted that one-night stand indeed but did not regret giving birth to the angel. It is a boy who got the same looks as him but a little different from the mouth part and it felt familiar to him. He looked carefully trying to find out about who that person may be to whom he was going to apologize for his mistake but unfortunately he could not remember a single thing.

---change of set---

"Okay,how about a visit to Florida? I miss him" you exclaimed properly gaining your friends attention on you.

"You mean your so-called rude ass bitchy brother? Hell no! What if he informs your parents?! No,no,no. I am not taking such an horrible risk,Y/n" your best friend being the most possessive and protective one she would never let you go out of her eye sight.

Taking in a deep breath she exclaimed something catching you completely off guard."Just tell me you are tired of me ordering you around" she said and started off to somewhere which was different than the earlier direction you both together were heading to. But thankfully in the mean time you caught her.

"Why the hell do you misunderstand me all the time?! I love you and him equally and will forever do because you two are the only person on whom I can rely on anytime when I will need someone beside. Moreover,I know my brother so I also know the fact that he will never do something that would offend me. Let me just take this risk for the first & last time. I promise,I will never do anything stupid if this one turns out bad and you know that I am a promise keeper,hmm?" you completed everything you had to say to convince yo even get a glance of your brother and that is how much you were missing him right now that you would anything only to see him even if it's just a glance of his side view.

"Okay. But I have a condition too" she said gaining your full attention on her.
"Woah,woah,hol' up! Not to get too much excited because you might dislike it a lot after hearing and that is the reason why I am keeping this condition and that is obviously to piss my dear so-called best friend" and she definitely can easily make you pissed only by her annoying words but yet you knew you loved her a lot and it was nothing compared to the love you both have.

"Yeah,yeah. Whatever" you said rolling your eye balls to annoy her more than how much you were because you knew she hated it a lot. That is how your friendship is like,pushing each other's buttons until they give up and start a fight but that is lovely too to watch.

"So the condition is that, I am coming with you"

                                   ...

"Coming!" he yelled from inside as he heard the doorbell ringing while changing that babies clothes after a lot of struggle because it pooped just a while ago and it was a mess but now he is a mess.

It has been few months since he tried to find his sister and his one night stand. He was a mess during these few months but still he just could not get used to taking care of his baby. To confirm that whether that baby was his,he even did a DNA test and he knew the answers of the reports even before having it in his hands but he was not and never was scared about it. His sister once told him about not be afraid of the society because it is built with people like us so it is our duty to change it by changing ourselves and to never have any kind of negative impression on anyone if do not know about their situation at first and he was following it until now.

Opening the door he got shocked by the familiar two faces standing at his doorstep whom he certainly did not expected at that unfortunate moment and he knew by his appearance he had to explain almost everything to them because they will question him till he dies.

"Brother..."

_________________________________________

Hey wattys! How is it today,hmm? But smth is really eating me up and I think I should share it all of you. And that smth is that....*awkward silence alert* WE GOT FREAKING TEASER PHOTOS AND I WASN'T FUCKING READY FOR THAT!!!!!

Ahhhh! Nvm.

Bye bye~~