6 [Past]

"What's wrong,guys? I smell something really fishy at the moment" Hawon exclaimed wiggling her brows together.

"Senior Jeon,are you somehow 'J-" even before you finish your sentence you were cut off by Eunwoo."You two really should stop messing around with each other you know. It is really horrible watching you two being Tom & Jerry everyday. You guys are no longer kids and try to understand it" Your brother being your brother again as always interrupted your conversation with that Jeon Fucker. But a part of you was still telling you to continue that conversation with him not giving a damn about where it may lead but at least your heart will be satisfied.

"Nevermind. And forget everything I just said. Period" you said and started to concentrate on what was the teacher teaching but you wish you could. "You know that you two siblings are weir-No! Biggest weirdos that ever exists in the whole fucking world. I doubt which planet you two are from" he finished his damned words which definitely did triggered you but you being the most calm person you are decided to dodge it off with a simple sentence but would definitely annoy him enough to even complain fake things about you to the teacher for the teacher to scold you for no reason which would definitely upset you or he will leave the class. But that would happen only if what you think is true and a part of you was hoping it to not be him which is also something really disturbing to your plan.

"Well, I know something about you that I guess nobody here knows,do they?" you exclaimed with a smug grin plastered on your face which he was apparently busy staring at that he did not even noticed what you just said.

"Senior Jeon?" this is maybe the first freaking time that his silence was engulfing you that you could not help but answer him. Not being able to hold your patience you finally decided to peak at him for a split second and again concentrate to the teacher but the fate decided to play with you badly. Glancing at him, you found him straightly looking at you which you found kind of intimidating but you being really dumb could not feel his sexual tension.

He was frustrated because you. He wanted you to notice him being sexually frustrated. Little did he know that onside of his heart was beating so loudly just because of a single glance of yours.

"You really did want me to peak at you, didn't you? Anyways, if you really wanna know about what I wanted to say then you have to beg me for that to happen, baby boy" you said again with your infamous smirk which he apparently found really very sexy.

He wish he could just rip that school outfit of yours and fuck you right there but you were still immature for him to do so. He was trying his best to not get engaged in any kind of shits that his hormones were telling him to do with you. After all you were his best friend's beloved little sister just like how Hawon was to him even if she is older than him. But the imagines of you under him begging for more was driving him crazy.

No,Jungkook! Hold your horses down. She is Eun's sister and you have to behave around her.

"I am sure as hell that you would like to beg me for more,baby girl" he whispered in your ear those disgusting words making you almost puke. He himself could not below what he spat out just now. It was like as if someone else was controlling him.

He really thinks he is a great fuckboy. Damn it is completely my fault. I should have never let him know that. Y/n, you did grave mistake my girl.

You said in your mind while shaking your head which for him was unusual and he thought he just discovered another side of yours which is that you're a psychopath. Now it was his turn to shake his head vigorously which caught your attention fortunately after spacing out for so long.

"Okay. So now you are a psycho? Oh my God, what else will you make me see in him?" you did fake whine after finishing your sentence which made his face flush deep red or should you say crimson due to embarrassment which would made you laugh out loud but you had keep up your image as a good and respective student to your teachers just as you are so you decided to keep quiet and flash him a small mischievous smile which he returned by showing his middle finger which you knew he would do so you looked away before you could see him do that.

"Mr.Jeon, I am requesting you stay over for 2 hours and finish all of your today's homework within that time and show it to your respective subject teachers at the end of the day at school"  you were the perfect example of those 'frenemies' who was try her best to control her laughter but the sudden muffling sounds catches few attentions which seems really awkward at that moment as you heard the teacher giving him detention for two hours. This is the first something like that happened to him as he was also known for his smartness and him being clever as fox. Teachers really do adore him for being so talented. In Korean words, Hawon calls him 'Golden Maknae' which is actually legit but he is not maknae though. Hawon is older than him by 6 months and due to some irregular reasons she had to dropout of school for 3 years otherwise she would be your senior by now like Jungkook and Eunwoo.

"By the way,there are two news today that I just received. Which one do all of you want to hear first?" Mr.Lloyd asked pretty excitedly which was pretty rare in front of his students which means that it was a good news that was waiting for all of you.

"This year the Juniors will also attend the Seniors' prom!.."
_________________________________________

Hey wattys! We got 200M views for 'Dynamite' guys! We fucking did it. We broke the history records. BTS hightail deserved it and we did it so I guess I should stop blabbering nonsense now which would really make no sense. Btw, we all have to reach 1B views within 1 month and I will be reminding it to all of you whenever I would post.

Love y'all.

Bye bye~~