Chapter #4

Hey guys !!!
First of all I am sorry and I do mean it , I tried a lot to overcome my writer's block but I couldn't, hopefully this time I would succeed.

So here is the new chapter . Don't forget to show your support and love.

A man at the age of 25 enters the office with a charming smile and a woman holding his arm , who is utter definition of beauty. A lovely young couple who is in completely love with each other without a moment of doubt.

Man - Baby how about barging into his office like that.

Woman - My dear love would you love if he throws water or anything comes in his hand in front of everyone on you.

Man sighs

Man - Yeah true though better I take my precautions.

Women with widen eyes

Woman - What do you mean ?... Oh no... You are not serious

Man smirks

Man - Hell we are and it's time to loosen that monkey for a time.

Women facepalms herself

---

Shivaay was in his office in his usual way dealing with office work with fun life in him as if someone tore the child in him. It's one girl who crushed him like anything but still he can't get rid of her from his mind, even he accepts it that now she is part of his life and family. Sometimes he wondered whether his parents ever cared for him as he never felt any concerns from their side yet. Are they happy he is not living with them in india . His parents only calls during special occasions and well his brother once in a month to show how caring a elder brother is. He never understood what changed in his life suddenly?

Shivaay was massaging his temples to release the stress. He was having a hard time with unpleasant behaviour from his family . He wished his family missed him as much he missed their presence. He sighs

Shivaay know it's futile thinking about his family so he engrossed himself in doing work.

After 15 minutes , he hears a knock on his door

Shivaay - Come in

He looks towards the door and finds no one entering his office. He gets irritated with this prank as he don't like pulling pranks in the office and especially with him. He sighs and tries to concentrate on his work when he heard the knock again but there was no movement heard. He was about to respond when he hears the knock again , testing his patience , he stood up from his seat and walks towards the door . Anger and frustration clearly shown on his face. He barges towards the door and pulls the doorknob with a yank , ready to shout at that person but within a second he was drenched in cold water giving him goosebumps. He was furious but the moment he saw who the saw the person was a smile came across his face. He immediately hugged the male making the man pout as he was wet.

Kartik - Shivaay this is not fair

Shivaay - Nothing is fair in friendship my buddy.

Kartik chuckles at him. Shivaay hugs Naira ,wife of Kartik.

Shivaay - Girl you never told the secret of your beauty .

Naira winks at him

Naira - Drink concoction daily and you will see benefits from next day itself.

Shivaay gulps his salvia

Shivaay -I'll pass

Naira laughs at him.

Naira , Kartik and shivaay enjoy their time with each other . The only time shivaay is happy as kartik is the only friend he had from school days till date and no one knows him better than him.

-----

Annika was feeling uneasy , she was quite stressed with the gut feeling of something going to happen and it won't be good. She was all nauseous with all the feelings. Something was there making her imagine the worse about it. She was scared and her colleagues tried to lift up her mood but no one was successful as she was a closed book for everyone. A scared vulnerable woman who feared opening herself will add more salts to her wounds and she didn't had the strength to bear it anymore. Her palms were sweaty and she lost her appetite. She asked for half day leave and permission was granted as she is an excellent employee and never took unnecessary leaves from office.

---

Kartik and Naira successfully persuades shivaay to take half day leave for one day and being a obedient friend ,he listened to them. He was happy atleast they were there for him and whenever they visited they made sure shivaay have a hell lot of experience so he will remember them till next time.

Shivaay ,Kartik and Naira reaches the ground floor. Suddenly Shivaay recevies a call.

Shivaay - Excuse me guys

Kartik and Naira nodding their heads while thinking "He won't change."

Naira was walking towards the exit when someone hits her and they both fell down on their bumps. Naira was furious but she couldn't see the face of the woman as her hair was covering it.

Naira - Can't you see and walk or you need extra eyes.

Kartik noticed the commotion ,he came running towards naira worriedly.

Kartika bends down to her level

Kartik- Are you alright baby ,are you hurt.

Naira heart melts for his love

Naira- I am fine ,don't worry

She says with smile on her face.Kartik helps her to stand up.

The girl whom naira hit was picking up the papers from the folder which fall on the ground . Naira still couldn't see her face. Naira was furious with her behaviour. Naira walks towards the girls and comes in front of her. Kartik was worried what his lioness will do next so he goes behind her but saw a stunned expression in her face . He was confused now and the moment he saw the face of the girl ,he was surprised.

Kartik - Annika (whispers)

Naira was furious , she walked towards her and slapped right across the face. The echo was heard by everyone . This grabs the attention of shivaay who was engrossed in call.

So how was the chapter?