Niall Horan<3

"I'm in love with you I have been since we met on the Up All Night Tour when I bumped into you trying to hide from the other crazed fans. You're special to me, because you didn't scream in my ears, you didn't attack me, you didn't kidnap me; you stayed calm, and had a complete conversation with me. Something about you that night made me want to know you more. The way you laughed at my stupid jokes, the way when you smiled you could see in your eyes- the happiness you felt. I love you so much. I can't contain it anymore, and if you don't feel the same way, then I'll... I'll..." Niall stuttered. He couldn't find the words to describe the heart break he would go through if you didn't return the feelings he had for you. Of course you remembered that night. How could you forget? That's the night you met your best friend, who at the time was the boy you were already in love with. Niall had talked about how you didn't fangirl infront of him, but little did he know, on the inside- you were jumping up and down screaming and crying. You were blown away that night when he asked for your number. You both stayed in touch when he left after the concert that night. They're on the Take Me Home tour and it's almost over. They're back where you live, and he surprised you at your house. "Babe, I love you. It's simple. I can't hide it anymore. I'm always looking forward to your texts, and I hate all of these damn timezones! They keep us from talking! I always get picked on by the boys, because I "am an Irish boy who is in love and can't hide it' every day I get told that, and for a while I didn't want to admit it, but I've realized it's true. I'm in love with you. So please just say you-" You cut Niall off by pressing your lips to his. At first he was shocked, but finally he melted in to the kiss. You smiled at the same time that he did.

"You were rambling." You laughed at his face, it was a mixture of confusion and happiness. "Niall, I'm in love with you too. I always have been and I always will be. That'll never change." He breathed in a sigh of relief. He put his arms around your waist and pulled you in for one of his famous "Horan Hugs" they truly were the best kind of hugs to recieve.

"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He smiled, looking into your eyes. His accent always took your breath away, as did his mesmerizing blue eyes. You nodded your head 'yes'. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Niall." He picked you up by your waist and kissed you as he spun you around. You could finally call the boy you were in love with for three years, your boyfriend.