four's idea

sexy fanart above by Dboumjo , thank you zelda, very cool.
shoutout to anyone who is reading this and isn't my friend; im concerned for you and i hope you're also concerned for me.

||X'S POV||
"welll we could alwaysss,,," four stopped themself. they started moving closer to me. what was happening? four pushed me against the wall behind me, and i felt their body extremely close to mine. i let out a little squeak of surprise. what was four doing.. i felt four stop abruptly, and they turned away.
"it's too early for this.." four mumbled and pulled away from x.
"too early for what?" i asked, confused.
four looked at me and smiled. they gave me a pat on the head. "ah nothing," four said. "you're just way too innocent," they said in a quieter voice.
i wasn't sure what four meant but it was probably no big deal.
"how about we go for a walk, maybe after we can go to a restaurant for lunch?" four asked.
i nodded and stood up. four grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.
||FOUR'S POV||
i knew i couldn't do that to x right then and there, they'd probably remember it unlike the other times. so, i had to think quickly. a walk around for a few hours couldn't do any harm, right?
little did i know, poor little x's legs couldn't keep up with all this walking. stopping every five seconds was starting to get annoying, so i did what i had to do. i lifted x up and carried them the rest of the way to the restaurant. x refused at first, but i managed to convince them that i was fine with this. eventually, we made it to the restaurant and walked inside.
x and i sat down at the table and looked at the menu. soon enough, a waiter stopped at their table.
"are you guys ready to order?" the waiter asked. i looked over at x and they nodded.
"yeah uhh can i get spaghetti and a water?" i asked. the waiter nodded and wrote that down. "and you?" the waiter asked, looking over at x.
i saw x start to get nervous, before they bursted out, "i'll get the same thing!" the waiter looked at x with a strange expression and wrote down the order. "is that all?" they asked, and we nodded. the waiter then strolled away. x and i chatted while waiting for our food.
after around thirty minutes, the food arrived. delicious object limbs with sauce. my favorite. x and i ate our food. once we were both almost finished, i heard x speak up. "uhm i have to use the restroom," they said.
"i'll go with you!" i replied and we both walked away from our table.
i let x do what they needed to do, but i couldn't help but feel pi again. i pushed x into a stall and locked it.
another round of multiplication couldn't hurt.