Part 4~ Food

Everyone was running around like crazy and I don't blame them, I mean... it's Lunch time.

And even if I can't explain my love for food since I love it so damn much, I still couldn't eat, I was to distracted by him.

"Melody, stop staring at him" Sara said "huh, what do you mean?" She gave me a look that basically said 'bitch you know what I mean' "MELODYYY!!!" Michele's voice boomed the whole cafeteria, everyone turned to look at her.

"Omg she has lost her damn mind" Sara said, Michele walked up to me (more like running) and grabbed my hand and then she just dragged me all the way to the hallway where no one was because let's face it, no one stays in the halls when it's Lunch

I pulled me hand out of her grip "What is wrong with you Michelle?!" "I should be asking you that!! How dare you not tell me 'he's' back!?"

"Owh yeah.. about that..i.. I really didn't know how to tell you, or anyone else for that matter" "it's fine but I'm worried about you... what are you going to do" she said "I really don't know" I said looking around to make sure no one was here. "oh no" Michele said "what?" "You have that look again"

"What look" "the look that says your going to forgive him!!! Noooo Melody you can't do that!" "IM NOT!" "You better not" she said giving me a stern look.

There was an awkward silence between us for a while until she spoke " Mel, I just don't want you to get hurt again" " I know, and trust me I won't" "ok, should we get back?" "Yessss, I've never missed a day of lunch" "Honestly Mel sometimes i think you only come to school for the food" "duhh"

What did she think that I came here to learn or see people?

We walked in to the cafeteria again, but this time... there were some changes

Him and his whole "gang" or whatever were sitting at one of the tables, everyone were quiet not daring to say a word. I couldn't blame them, they had this aura surrounding them.

I don't know how long me and Michelle were standing outside but it was long enough for them to have gotten their food and they were sitting down talking.

We entered all of a sudden they all looked up our eyes met and I stared at all their faces of one by one remembering every single memory I had with all of them while the whole cafeteria was that quietly looking at is waiting for something, anything.

You can say our school is used to this kind of situation.

I dropped my gaze refusing to let my self be sunken by all of them, i kept my head high and grabbed on to Michelle dragging her to our table.

All of my friends stared at me, worry evident on their faces. I sat down making sure i chose a place were i couldn't see them.

Then again i didn't have to see them to know they were all still staring. I grabbed my tray and began eating my pizza.

One by one the rest if the students turned their attention back to their own food and conversations.

Out of the corner of my eye i saw Rachel entering and sitting down at their table. I felt a little but sad over the fact that she wasn't sitting next to me, but what would i expect? After all she is his sister. 

  ***END OF CHAPTER***

(Hey Guys!!!
*doges while everyone throws tomatoes at her*
I'm so sorry it's been a long time i know, and i honestly don't want to tell u guys my excuse cause i should have stayed dedicated to this book.
I'm sorry again and i love u guys please don't hate me
Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE
Love, Dahlia💜)