Finding out a truth.

Lauren Ann Buckley thought she had everything figured out. She had a stable Job,went to college at New York University and was doing very well until,one day she was looking through her family keepsakes,and found a birth certificate dated June,27th,1997 She didn't know anyone else was in this family,her whole 23 years she had been alive,she was the only child in the family. At least that was what she had thought. Someone 8 years older than her was somewhere in this world. The name read Evan Buckley.
"An older brother."
She said to herself. "Wow I can't imagine having any siblings,let alone an older brother."
She said getting off the couch.
"I can't believe My parents tried to hide this from me."
She was going to figure out what was going on,and why she had an older bright she had never known about. She was excited but scared at the same time.

.....................................
A couple days later.

The first thing she did was made sure her classes were okay online to do. She was 21, responsible enough to understand that this is a serious matter. The next thing that she had to do is find out where he was and that wasn't very hard considering her side job was to find people for a living.
She Printed off a copy and it only took her a few minutes to find him. Hopefully this was him,there could be a Hundreds of Evans maybe even thousands. It matched his birth date,his name,age and hopefully where he lived.

Her flight from New York to California was long,but she thought it was definitely worth it,considering she had an older brother now.

His apartment number was 306B
She held her hand up in the air before knocking. 3 knocks and the door opened to a very tall Figure.
"Hi can I help you?"
The tall figure said gently.

"Are you Evan Buckley?"
Lauren asked him
"Yeah,who's asking?"
He said back

"Hi."
"My name is Lauren Ann Buckeley."
"I think I could be your sister."
Bucks face went from a questioned face to a jaw dropping face.