Undying Love, Travis

It was as if I could sense my own heartbeat without putting my hands on my chest. All I needed to do was scamper faster because if I didn't, I'd be dead in no time.

"Come back here, Koreen!" my older brother yelped as he chased me down a hallway in one of the university buildings.

Yes. That was the major issue I was dealing with. I could tell he was going to kill me simply by looking at how enraged he was. I couldn't understand why he was being so gauche about it. I had only just borrowed his "valuable" pen when he began acting in this manner. He wouldn't allow me to borrow this item because it was given to her by her girlfriend. I had a critical exam coming up, and all I wanted was for my essays to have better penmanship!

"Damn it, Koreen!" he squalled.

We both looked insane. All of the Music Majors around were looking at us with judging eyes. I, on the other hand, was unconcerned and continued to flee. I saw the rest room as I took a detour around a corner and felt like I had been delivered from danger.

I did not hesitate to open the door and locked it when I got inside. I suspired as if panicking. My back was dripping wet, and I could feel it. I could not help but feel exasperated. For a petty cause, I had to endure all of this. This morning, as he was eating his breakfast, I pulled this pen from his bag. What an enormous problem.

I was ready to wash my hands when I turned around and discovered something unexpected.

"Porn! Porn!" I exclaimed as my sight fell on a man's bare body.

He was standing there, staring blankly at me. He leaned against the wall with his right hand and his sleepy eyes on me. At his left hand, he had his underclothes and uniform. He had a very dark looking hair which had wet front bangs. He had doe-shaped eyes and scythe-shaped eyebrows. His cool aroma was appealing.

"What are you doing here?" I continued, perplexed.

"I should be the one asking that," he responded with a lip-point at the wall on my left. When I noticed a large black male gender emblem, my eyes opened wide. I couldn't say anything since I was stunned. "And what porn were you saying?" he said a bit incredulous.

"Nothing," I said, "I simply remembered what I watched last night."

"So liberated. Porn," he said, a little appalled. He then turned to face the sink. The water from the faucet then began to flow.

"Don't get me wrong. I adore Enrique Gil. Do you know who he is?" I asked as I approached him. I noticed him washing his uniform, which had some chocolate stains on it.

"What?" he asked, perplexed. "I didn't realize he was a porn star?" he inquired, his laugh restrained but focused on what he's doing.

"No, I'm looking forward to the daily episodes of his show Pornevermore, where Liza Soberano is also stunning!" I replied with a clever play on words. There was a brief moment of silence. His eyes crinkled at the edges and the corners of his lips turned upwards.

We both found ourselves laughing heartily at the same time.

He added, still laughing, "That was Forevermore, crazy."

He had a reddened face. His smile was sweet and gentle.

Regrettably, the mildly amusing scene had to be cut short. It was my older brother who knocked on the door. I almost consigned to oblivion all because of Mr. Naked here. I was supposed to be hiding!

My brother dragged me outside the male restroom. He finally got his 'much-loved' pen back. He even scolded me for going inside that room. He's quite the character.