ch 26

"Where the hell is In?" Team said in a pissed voice.

It was 1:00 pm and yet In hadn't came yet. They had make breakfast and are preparing for lunch.

Tutor have also contact that vampire. We need to meet him today.

They were about to call others. But they came immediately after all the smell of food.

They saw Korn coming and they knew the last time they saw In was when, he was going inside Korn's room.

"P' Where is In?" Team asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Korn asked them.

"In, Me and Team are going somewhere so can you please call him." Pharm asked.

"You are not going to take him anywhere. He is my mate. And he will stay with me." Said Korn in his alpha voice.

"Korn if they want to somewhere then what is the problem. And don't forget you three are going on a date with those girls." Alpha said.

Team and Pharm looked at their mates with disappointed look.

They served the dinner.

I am hungry

I am hungry.

Now explaining 1. They don't know that Tutor in their house. 2 Fighter know everything but yet isn't doing anything.

"In is in my room. Give him food." Mumbled Korn in soft voice.

================================

"Innie" Pharm called him.

"Open the door Innie."

Innie was very ashamed of himself. And of that factor that his mate rape him.

"Innie"

In saw that his friends were in front of him.

He couldn't control anymore, he started to cry.

He started to tell everything.

They all were mad but, they can't do anything to them. Because whatever happens they are alphas and their mates.

"Tutor had to that he had contact to the vampire which will help us." Said Team.

"And for now forget whatever happened ok. I know that it is hard but try." Said Pharm.

As a mate you have to take care of your mate no matter what but their are people who want to go opposite.

In started to cope his tears.

"Let get it done." He said.

Unknown to them, there was someone looking at them.

================================

Bye take care of your health and safety.