💖 First Day Crush 💖

"Mumma, mumma wake up, wake up mumma. Today is 25th April, do you forget today my new school's classes will start." Sameer said in excitement.

"Why are you shouting, I know that your classes will start from today, but see it still 5 o'clock and your school will start at 7:30 am so, go and sleep now and also, let me sleep I will wake up at 5:30." his mother replied to him.

He woke up again at 5:30 and done all his work very fastly like brush, bath and dressing up like a bullet train.

" Mumma where are my socks? I not find it anywhere." Sameer asked

"Would you ever got your socks at the time." his mother asked him angrily.

Sameer pleaded," Mumma tell me last time, after that I will never ask you this questions."

" Okay, I'll tell you this last time, your socks is in your closet at right side.' his mother replied.

" Thank you, mumma." Sameer said.

"Mumma, Is papa still sleeping." Sameer asked his mother.

"Yes my son, your father is still sleeping, wake him up" his mother answered.

Sameer goes to his father's room and said," Papa, papa wake up today is my first day of school and today you drop me at school."

" I know, you go and take your breakfast. I will ready within 20 minutes." his father told him.

" Okay, papa I will go you come." Sameer replied.

" Mumma where my breakfast give me fast," Sameer said.

" Don't be in a hurry, I will take it on the dinner table." his mother answered.

After eating his breakfast his father told him are you ready, then let's go"

"Yes, papa,"
"Bye, mumma, namaste." Sameer said

"Bye, my son and finish your lunch box and don't forget to bring it to home." his mother told him.

Sameer and his father both leave their home for school. When they entered school then Sameer searched for his class IX then he got it on a new building, room number 53 of St. Peter's Inter College.

"You can go, papa, I will search for my classroom." Sameer said to his father.

"Okay, I go, bye," his father replied.

Sameer goes to the peon and asked him, "Where the room number 53.". The peon answered, "it is on the new building, you can go straight from this route.".

Sameer goes to his classroom he found his classroom on the third floor beside the stairs. When he entered a classroom a boy of 4.7 feet (1.43 meters) was sitting on the first bench of the class then he thinks that he comes in the wrong class, and he again checks his room number, but it was the same room number for which he is searching. He again entered the classroom, and he found his old school's friend there and then he be sure that it was the correct class.

A girl came in the class and told" Today is our turn for prayer so let's go fast."

All students were lined up and go for the prayer hall and when Sameer came outside of class then he saw a girl standing outside the door, who talk with the teacher.Sameer saw the girl because the girl was so beautiful, her voice was so melodious, some hairs were reach to her eyes and Sameer lost his mind by seeing her. Then his friend Abhay came there and said "Let's go, otherwise we get punishment on first day of school."

"Okay, let's go" Sameer replied

All students were gathered in prayer hall and start praying. When prayer was over then all students were goes their classrooms. In class the first period was mathematics and a teacher came in class with tiny mustache and short height, his name was Randeep Singh. He was the Head of mathematical department and all students called him Rintu because this was his home name.

"This is your first day of school so firstly tell me your name and from which school you came by and why." the teacher asked

Every student tell him their name and school's name, then Sameer hear that girl's name, whom he saw on the door, her name was Sahana Roy.

The whole day of his school was very lovable, and he found some friends just by words. Because he had a shy personality outside his home. His first day was like a golden day because he saw a girl, who was so naughty and just because of her naughtiness every teacher knew her by her name, and she got place in every teacher's heart and the class teacher select her and a boy name Vaibhav as a class monitor, where on the other side Sameer didn't make his place on any teacher's mind even then their classmates didn't know him by his name except some because he was shy and always sitting on the bench. He makes some friends with the help of Abhay.

"A shy personality makes you different from others,
but it has power which give you different place in someone's heart in the future."