🤟🏻🤟🏻Amigos🤟🏻🤟🏻

A couple of weeks had been passed and a notice came in the classroom that the principal had decided to mix the new students with the old students so that the students became more comfortable with the other students and express their feelings with teachers and colleagues. 
And in all this Sameer and Sahana both went in different classes and stills Sahana didn't know about Sameer.

She even not noticed him in the class but everyday Sameer was seeing her from the last third bench of the class and Sameer also not patch-up with anybody in these days.

Next day of school Sameer was very disappointed because he can't see Sahana in school every day because their classrooms were in different buildings. In the new classroom, the first day he didn't make any friends. A couple of days had been passed then his class teacher told the students that he decided to select the seat of students so that the new students did not feel insecure.

On Sameer seats, the other three students also seated their names were, Rahul Singhania, Rohit Singh and Anchit Singh. Sameer first time makes his friend in the school and his friends were his classmates who were seated on the same bench.

All four became good friends they all sometimes fought, irritates each other and using abusing words but except Sameer because he never uses abusing word in his whole life, after an incident that had happened in his life, when he was 7 years old. Rahul had a best friend, Sobhit Malhotra since Sameer was always with Rahul so he found a new friend in the class.

Times had been passing and Sameer finally found his Amigos. After some weeks his father's friend came home and his father asked his friend about any best coaching centre for his children. 

'Hey, Rakesh do you know any better coaching centre for my son,' his father uttered.

'Yes, I know one coaching centre its name is Hope Classes. I think it is better for your children.' his father's friend answered.

'Okay, all right then I admit my children in this coaching centre.' his father said.

After a couple of hours, his father came and give the news to Sameer and his elder brother Akshit that they both join Hope Classes from today. Akshat was studied in class 10th. 

Sameer feeling nervous to go his new coaching and to meet with new friends. And the first day when he went to class he finds a boy whom he knew and makes a new friend Zabir from his old school. Some times had been pass and now every teacher knew Sameer well because Sameer was good in his studies. A new boy joins the coaching his name was Aahil. Sameer didn't notice him in the class, one day Sameer, Aahil and Zabir all were seated on the same bench, then Zabir try to talk with him and asked Aahil's school's name he replied St. Peter, this is the same school where Sameer go, but he studied in another section.

Times has been passed in Sameer's life and he making new friends. the boy who had no friends in his life now found many friends with whom he enjoying his life.