"Ykilyr"

You and Chris were going to the carnival for y'all 6 month anniversary.
Chris being more touchy than usual but you didn't think nothing of it.Yall got to the carnival and went to the carousel first.

You: I love these

Chris: Yeah I can see that

Y'all got on the carousel and got on the same seat you were in the front and Chris was behind you.As y'all went around you felt him get hard behind you.

You: Chris you ok

Chris: Yeah just a lot of pressure on me right now

You: Ok do we need to leave

Chris: No we just got here and I don't wanna ruin this for you

You: You sure

Chris: Yeah

You: Ok

Y'all got off the carousel and went to the ferris wheel and other rides ate and then went home.

You:I'm exhausted

Chris:Me too but I had fun

You:Yeah it was really fun let's go to bed early I'm tied ash

Chris:Ight

You and Chris went to the room y'all shared and layed down for about 30 minutes before he turned to you and said he's bored.

You:Ok what you wanna do

Chris:I don't know

You:I think I know

You got on top of him and sat on his lap and started to kiss his neck leaving a hickey here and there.You kissed down his stomach and slid his pants and PSD underwear down to his ankles and started to kiss and lick his tip then started to deep throat him.He groaned loudly.He nutted in your mouth after awhile.He told to get on all fours in doggy style. You did and he pulled the rest of his clothes off and your pants and panties off. He went in slowly then started to fuck you at an unexpected pace. "Uhhhh fucc- daddddyyyyy" you moaned.
"Whose pussy is this" Chris groaned.
"Yoouurrs DADDYYYY MHMM" You screamed at the top of your lungs not caring who heard. "That's right all mine and will always be" he said rather aggressively. Turn around he said while slapping your ass you turned around and he jacked himself off and nutted on your stomach then told you to open your mouth you did when you opened your mouth he spit in it.He started making out with you and fingering you with his index finger and middle finger.You moaned into the kiss
then he kissed down your stomach left a hickey or two while was at it then started to eat you out.It felt so good but you felt like you had this urge to pee.Your legs started shaking you tried to push his head away from your clit but he had a tight grip on your thighs."Ugh Chrisss" you squirted in his mouth and all over his face he wiped his mouth with his hand.He got up and looked at you.

Chris:You know I love you right.

You:Yeah I know I love you too

Y'all took a shower and went to bed.

A/N
This one is shitty ash and kinda short  but I wanted to write another one but tell me what I can change and what I keep should doing.
This was out of my comfort zone but fuck it.